- Diva (Book). Levins, Wendy // Library Journal;7/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 13, p1380
Reviews the book 'Diva,' by Delacora (pseudonym).
- A Drowned Maiden's Hair: A Melodrama. Burkam, Anita L. // Horn Book Magazine;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p725
The article reviews the book "A Drowned Maiden's Hair: A Melodrama," by Laura Amy Schlitz.
- Genre and Affect: Inhuman Forces. Hurley, Kelly // English Language Notes;Spring/Summer2010, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p1
This article serves as an introduction to this issue of the journal and discusses some of the articles contained in it including articles by Rob Breton, Jill Phillips Ingram and Anna Toropova.
- Intercalated Grace at Juan Palomeque's Inn. MCCALLISTER, TIMOTHY // Cervantes;Spring2011, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p109
No abstract available.
- MELODRAMA IN PROUST. Murray, Jack // Contemporary Literature;Autumn80, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p572
In The Melodramatic imagination Peter Brooks has shown how a popular nineteenth-century art form such as melodrama was adapted to the novel by such writers as Balzac, Hugo, and, later, Henry James. In this new literary context, melodrama underwent considerable transformation, becoming what...
- NADIA'S SONG. // Kirkus Reviews;5/1/2005, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p498
Reviews the book "Nadia's Song," by Soheir Khashoggi.
- The Kindness of Strangers. // Publishers Weekly;10/10/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 40, p34
Reviews the book "The Kindness of Strangers," by Katrina Kittle.
- THE STORMCHASERS. // Kirkus Reviews;3/15/2010, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p219
The article reviews the book "The Stormchasers," by Jenna Blum.
- THE WALK. // Kirkus Reviews;3/15/2010, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p221
The article reviews the book "The Walk," by Richard Paul Evans.