- OTHER PEOPLE'S WARS. Smith, Ron // New Zealand International Review;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p30
The article reviews the book "Other People's Wars New Zealand in Afghanistan, Iraq and the War on Terror," by Nicky Hager.
- The Hollow Men. Roger, Warwick // North & South;Feb2007, Issue 251, p113
The article reviews the book "The Hollow Men," by Nicky Hager.
- Democracy and America's War on Terror, by Robert L. Ivie. Casey, Paul // KB Journal;Spring2007, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p3
The article reviews the book "Democracy and America's War on Terror," by Robert L. Ivie.
- In Defence of Bush Doctrine. Lefebvre, Stéphane // Air Power History;Winter2008, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p63
The article reviews the book "In Defense of the Bush Doctrine," by Robert G. Kaufman.
- The Violence of God and the War on Terror. Bergant, Dianne // Bible Today;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p65
The article reviews the book "The Violence of God and the War on Terror," by Jeremy Young.
- Interrogating the War on Terror: Interdisciplinary Perspectives. MOSES, A. DIRK // Australasian Journal of American Studies;2010, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p117
A review of the book "Interrogating the War on Terror: Interdisciplinary Perspectives," edited by Deborah Staines is presented.
- THE DARK SAHARA: AMERICA'S WAR ON TERROR IN AFRICA. Martin, Guy // Africa Today;Summer2013, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p138
The article reviews the book "The Dark Sahara: America's War on Terror in Africa," by Jeremy Keenan.
- EL MIEDO DE LA CIVILIZACIÃ“N. MORENO, RAFAEL JIMÉNEZ // Debates IESA;jul-sep2009, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p88
Se presenta una reseÃ±a del libro "El miedo a los bÃ¡rbaros" de Tzvetan Todorov.
- Book review: Torture, Intelligence and Sousveillance in the War on Terror. Pope, Mark // Media, War & Conflict;Apr2014, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p126
No abstract available.