- Shocked and Awed: A Dictionary of the War on Terror. Warren, David // Review of Middle East Studies;Winter2011, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p239
A review of the book "Shocked and Awed: A Dictionary of the War on Terror," by Fred Halliday, is presented.
- Shocked and Awed: A Dictionary of the War on Terror. Johnson, Ryan // Library Journal;9/15/2011, Vol. 136 Issue 15, p108
A review is presented of the book "Shocked & Awed: A Dictionary of the War on Terror," by Fred Hallifay.
- Fudge of war. Geras, N. // New Statesman & Society;3/29/91, Vol. 4 Issue 144, p14
Opinion. Defends British writer Fred Halliday after the heated response received after Halliday's article supporting the war. Examples; Iraqis role in the war; Costs of war; Conscripts; More.
- IN MEMORIAM Fred Halliday. Stork, Joe // Middle East Report;Summer2010, Issue 255, p46
An obituary for Middle East Report magazine contributing editor Fred Halliday is presented.
- Fred Halliday 1946-2010. Delacoura, Katerina // Review of Middle East Studies;Winter2010, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p276
An obituary is presented for the international relations scholar Fred Halliday.
- Fred Halliday (1946â€“2010). Owen, Roger // History Workshop Journal;Autumn2010, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p310
An obituary for Irish academic Fred Halliday is presented.
- Who Is Responsible? An Interview with Fred Halliday. Postel, Danny // Salmagundi;Spring/Summer2006, Issue 150/151, p221
Presents an interview with Fred Halliday, professor of international relations at the London School of Economics in Great Britain. When asked regarding his views on the political orientations uphold by his friend, Tariq Ali, he referred to it as reactionary in reference to Middle East conflict....
- Ambler (Book). Donovan, Ann // Library Journal;5/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 9, p919
Reviews the book 'Ambler,' by Fred Halliday.
- Arabia Without Sultans (Book Review). Jajko, Edward A. // LJ: Library Journal;9/15/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 16, p1637
Reviews the book 'Arabia Without Sultans: A Political Survey of Instability in the Arab World,' by Fred Halliday.