The Choice of War: The Iraq War and the Just War Tradition
- Letter to a Soldier Soon to Leave for Iraq. Koopmans, Andy // Fiction International;Nov2009, Vol. 42, p87
A personal narrative is presented in the form of a letter written to the author's nephew who is a soldier leaving for Iraq, outlining the author's personal and political objections to the war and his nephew's participation.
- The Occupation. Nader Entessar // Library Journal;9/1/2006, Vol. 131 Issue 14, p163
The article reviews the book "The Occupation," by Patrick Cockburn.
- Iraq (Book). Jones, Trevelyn E.; Toth, Luann; Charnizon, Marlene; Grabarek, Daryl; Larkins, Jeanne; Alkoriji, Taja // School Library Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p135
Reviews the book "Iraq," edited by William Dudley.
- The Never-Ending Story. Fly, Jamie M. // Commentary;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 127 Issue 7, p60
A book review is presented for "Hide and Seek: The Search for Truth in Iraq," by Charles Duelfer.
- Book Review: 'IraqiGirl'. Leaver, Erik // Foreign Policy in Focus;9/23/2009, p1
After nearly seven years of ongoing war and occupation, many in the United States are resigned to wait for December 2011ï¿½the promised date for final withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraqi soil. It's been easier for Americans to ignore the Iraq War as headlines have faded as the war in...
- As Not Seen on the Nightly News. Shaeffer-Duffy, Claire // America;7/4/2005, Vol. 193 Issue 1, p23
Reviews the book "A Hundred and One Days," by Asen Seierstad, translated by Ingrid Christophersen.
- IRAQ (Book). Pearce, R. M. // National Observer;Summer2004, Issue 59, p71
Reviews the book "Iraq" by Dilip Hiro.
- The Reckoning: Iraq and the Legacy of Saddam Hussein. // Army Magazine;Apr2005, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p62
Reviews the book "The Reckoning: Iraq and the Legacy of Saddam Hussein," by Sandra Mackey.
- The Assassins' Gate: America in Iraq. Kennedy, Robert // International Journal of Kurdish Studies;2006, Vol. 20 Issue 1/2, p237
The article reviews the book "The Assassins' Gate: America in Iraq," George Packer.