The Globalization of Relationship Marketing
- Despite the connotation, viral marketing is healthy. Watt, Michael // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/13/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 15, p35A
Discusses the role of customer relationship management (CRM) in viral marketing over the Internet. Cost-effectiveness of the method; Ways in which viral marketing gets people to talk about a product or service; Argument that there is no medium more conducive to people spreading the word than...
- Click to win! Glines, Dave // B to B;06/05/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p40
Reports that prizes that appeal to specific audiences help marketers increase Web site traffic, gather important data and build lasting relationships with potential customers. Ways to directly target a future e-mail message; Need for marketers to establish clear goals before embarking on a...
- Email marketers need to use insights gained from data. ATLAS, DAVID // B to B;5/13/2013, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p13
The article offers suggestions for email marketers for harnessing the data within all the various channels such as email, CRM, and social.
- Web to return to its marketing roots. Blankenhorn, Dana // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Nov97, Vol. 82 Issue 10, p17
Highlights the idea that Internet marketing will concentrate on building online relationships between businesses and people. Views of Harold Wohlander, director of research for ActivMedia company.
- What's in the Box; 12 Steps. SCHROEDER, CAROL // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Aug2011, Vol. 112 Issue 7, p28
The article presents questions and answers including the business to business (B2B) websites that offer clearance merchandise and suggestions on how a shop can get customers to buy more.
- NET SITE. Eifert, Philip A. // Insurance Advocate;09/02/2000, Vol. 111 Issue 35, p20
Focuses on the rules for Internet marketing success. Ability to hold audience attention; Assessment of the marketing initiatives.
- LEARNING CURVE. // Management Today;May2011, p18
The article defines online friendship which is essential in internet marketing.
- THE ROAD AHEAD. ODELL, PATRICIA // Chief Marketer (Penton Media, Inc.);Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p42
The article reports that the use of digital channels such as microsites, social networks, and video sharing sites will increase as marketers continue to interact with consumers when and where the latter wants to spend his/her time.
- Collect and use Web visitor data. Goldblatt // Business News New Jersey;09/20/99, Vol. 12 Issue 34, p11
Discusses the use of the Internet for gathering data on customers. Conducting a survey on the company's Web site; Use of a tracking software; Options for storing information.