- Pigwig (Book). Nickerson, Mary B.; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Jan79, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p41
Reviews the book 'Pigwig,' by John Dyke.
- The Turnip Truck Grocery. Confehr, Clint // Tennessee Tribune;8/27/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p9A
The article reports on the construction of a new store by Turnip Truck grocery proprietor John Dyke and hire a chief financial officer and chief operating officer at 701 Woodland Street in Nashville, Tennessee in 2015.
- NJAAA president Dyke offers plan to complement auto reform legislation package of Whitman. // Insurance Advocate;1/18/97, Vol. 108 Issue 3, p36
Focuses on New Jersey Auto Agents Alliance president John Kerry Dyke's views on Governor Christine Todd Whitman's proposed automobile reform insurance package. Section on fraud prevention; Dyke's plan to encourage competition among carriers.
- Out Of The Box. Zmuda, Natalie // FN: Footwear News;4/6/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 13, p18
The article profiles the children footwear store Shoebox Kids in Roseville, California. It relates that Shoebox owner John Dykes shop for five years before purchasing the store from Stride Rite in 2006, maintaining his status as an authorized dealer of Stride Rite brand. It discusses the store's...
- Producer Q & A. Dyke, John Kerry // Insurance Advocate;7/31/2006, Vol. 117 Issue 16, p10
The article presents an interview with John Kerry Dyke, chartered property casualty underwriter. When asked about the right of the carrier for underwriting information, he explains that it has if GEICO Corp. has sent out questionnaires. He stresses that if a person was caught for driving without...
- FIRST FOOTBALL, THEN ICE. Asher, Gene // Georgia Trend;Apr2011, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p113
The article profiles John William Van Dyke, a former football player and the founder of Ice Carvings by Bill Van Dyke in Georgia. It mentions that before turning his career in ice carving, Van Dyke had a stellar football career. It notes that after his career in football, Van Dyke followed his...
- Northwest. // Print;Jul/Aug90, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p112
The article reports on the stiff competition of the design industry in Seattle, Washington. It says that designers in the city have been lamenting the strong competition and more businesses are moving to other areas. Seattle designer Tim Girvin says that many art directors, designers, and...
- John Dyke. Juntti, Melaina // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Jun2015, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p42
The article presents an interview with John Dyke, owner of the Turnip Truck natural food store in Nashville, Tennessee. Topics discussed include his plan for a hydroponic greenhouse; his farm located outside of Nashville in which he grows food for his store; and strategies to be used by him for...
- house of the month. MINUTILLO, JOSEPHINE // Architectural Record;Feb2016, Vol. 204 Issue 2, p35
The article reviews the architectural design of a private home in Mexico by designer John Van Dyke in partnership with the firm TW Arquitectos.