- One-Act Plays of Today. E. B. // America;1/24/1925, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p354
The article reviews the book "One-Act Plays of Today," selected by J. W. Marriott.
- Endangered Species (Book). // Library Journal;3/15/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 5, p89
Reviews the book 'Endangered Species,' by Gene Wolfe.
- Endangered Species (Book Review). Fuchs, Maria G. // Library Journal;11/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 19, p2276
Reviews the book 'Endangered Species,' by Sandra Hochman.
- A Recipe for Artists. Morra, Linda // Canadian Literature;Summer2005, Issue 185, p159
Reviews the book "Be Quiet," by Margaret Hollingsworth.
- THE BEST PLAYS FROM THE STRAWBERRY ONE-ACT FESTIVAL: VOLUME TWO. // Back Stage West;8/2/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p21
The article reviews the book "The Best Plays From the Strawberry One-Act Festival," Volume Two.
- Entremeses. Norat, Gisela // School Library Journal;May2012, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p92
A review of the book "Entremeses," part of the Letras MayÃºsculas: ClÃ¡sicos Castellanos Series, written by Miguel de Cervantes, adapted by Emilia Navarro RamÃrez, and illustrated by Roger IbÃ¡Ã±ez is presented.
- ACTING OUT. // Kirkus Reviews;5/1/2008, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p485
The article reviews the book "Acting Out," edited by Justin Chanda.
- Lonesome Road. Walrond, Eric // New Republic;7/27/27, Vol. 51 Issue 660, p260
The article reviews the book "Lonesome Road," by Paul Green.
- Ends and Odds (Book Review). Elledge, Jim // Library Journal;2/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p509
Reviews the book 'Ends and Odds: Eight New Dramatic Pieces,' by Samuel Beckett.