- books for cooks. // BBC Australian Good Food;Nov2008, p23
The article reviews several books including "Balance & Harmony," by Neil Perry, "Market Vegetarian," by Ross Dobson, and "Why the Chinese Don't Count Calories," by Lorraine Clissold.
- 3 ways with Stale Bread. Duncan, Pip // Hospitality (11724285);Apr2007, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p44
The article reviews the book "Three Ways With Stale Bread," by Ross Dobson.
- Book Reviews. Duncan, Pip // Hospitality (11724285);Jan2012, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p32
The article reviews the books "Casual Entertaining," by Ross Dobson and "Beef: And Other Bovine Matters," by John Torode.
- Meet your Good Foodies. // BBC Australian Good Food;Dec2010, p5
The article presents a list of contributors to the journal including Luca Ciano, Suzanne Gibbs and Ross Dobson.
- Meet your Good Foodies. // BBC Australian Good Food;Mar2011, p5
The article focuses on chefs featured in this issue of the journal, including Kylie Kwong, George Calombaris, and Ross Dobson.
- Dinner planner. // BBC Australian Good Food;May2012, p21
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on recipes including one for preparing orecchiette with radicchio and walnuts by chef Dominique Rizzo, one for making Greek lemon chicken soup, and one for cooking chicken cacciatore by chef Ross Dobson.
- Under the covers. Knowles, Emma; Featherby, Lisa; Storey, Alice // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Aug2010, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p62
The article reviews several cook books like "Grillhouse: Gastropub at Home," by Ross Dobson, "In the Green Kitchen," by Alice Waters, and "Eating In: Food to Share From the E'cco Kitchen," by Philip Johnson.
- best books. // Australian Table;Apr2007, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p13
The article reviews three books about cooking, including "3 Ways Withâ€¦," by Ross Dobson, "Mix & Bake," by Belinda Jeffery and "Every Day Cooking," by Allan Campion and Michele Curtis.
- Antipodean accent. Savill, Joanna // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Aug2005, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p46
Reviews several books about gourmets. "Chinatown: Sweet Sour Spicy Salty," by Ross Dobson; "Salads: The New Main Course," by Peter Gordon; "Simply Bill," by Bill Granger.