- Quicksand: HIV/AIDS in Our Lives. Glatt, Michelle // Library Media Connection;Nov2009, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p92
The article reviews the book "Quicksand: HIV/AIDS in Our Lives."
- Quicksand: HIV/AIDS in Our Lives. Fabicon, Joanna K. // School Library Journal;Nov2009, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p126
The article reviews the book "Quicksand: HIV/AIDS in Our Lives," which is written by an anonymous author.
- Quicksand: HIV/AIDS In Our Lives. Peters, John // Booklist;12/1/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p41
Reviews the book "Quicksand: HIV/AIDS In Our Lives."
- Handbook of HIV Prevention (Book). Lim, J. Gary // Social Science Journal;2002, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p309
Reviews the book 'Handbook of HIV Prevention,' edited by John L. Peterson and Ralph J. DiClemente.
- HIV -- Third edition. Payne, Drew // Nursing Standard;7/30/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p30
The article reviews the book "HIV," Third Edition, edited by Howard Libman and Harvey J. Makadon.
- Facing Up to HIV/AIDS: Authors lifr the veil on complex issues surrounding pandemic in Africa and black America. Cleage, Pearl // Black Issues Book Review;Nov2004, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p54
Discusses several books about HIV and AIDS. INSET: Other Noteworthy Titles.
- Commonwealth Children's Literature. Schmidt, Nancy J. // Research in African Literatures;Summer1983, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p255
Reviews the book "Commonwealth Children's Literature."
- Accuracy in Nonfiction. Epstein, Connie C. // School Library Journal;Mar87, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p113
Focuses on the publishing procedures of ensuring and achieving accuracy in nonfiction novel for children in the United States. Checking of the completed manuscripts by an outside expert and an inside copy editor; Importance of drawing on primary sources.
- Where Am I/Bones and Skeletons/Rockets and Astronauts/Animal Attackers/Monkeys...(Book Review). Kouzel, Daisy; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Sep78, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p104
Reviews science books for children. 'Where Am I,' by Sylvia Caveney and Rosemary Giesen; 'Bones and Skeletons,' by Brenda Thompson and Rosemary Giesen; 'Rockets and Astronauts,' by Sylvia Caveney.