- Exploring Energy (Book). Borg, Marc // American Scientist;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p566
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Exploring Energy: Power From the Sun, Muscles, Fuel, Machines, Investments and Atoms,' by Gallimard Jeunesse.
- New ASHRAE, Green Grid Publication Provides Background on Data Center Metrics. // Sensors;2/21/2014, p1
No abstract available.
- Energy (Book Review). Lowry, Stephen M. // Library Journal;9/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 16, p1859
Reviews the book 'Energy: global prospects, 1985-2000,' from the Workshop on Alternative Energy Strategies.
- Energy (Book). Balachandran, Sarojini // Library Journal;6/15/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 12, p1208
Reviews the book 'Energy: the whole story; a report on the world's energy resources,' from Mobil Corp.
- Book review: Grades 3-6. Newman, Alan // School Library Journal;Jun94, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p138
Reviews the book `Projects That Explore Energy (Investigate! Bks.),' by Martin J. Gutnik and Natalie Browne-Gutnik, illustrated by Sharon Lane Holm.
- Energy (Book Review). Vernon, Arrolyn // School Library Journal;Dec79, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p105
Reviews the book 'Energy: The Fuel of Life.'
- Energy (Book). Weinberg, Alvin M. // American Scientist;Mar/Apr80, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p202
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Energy: The Next Twenty Years,' edited by Hans Landsberg.
- America's Energy (Book). Kuklin, Susan Beverly // Library Journal;1/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p66
Reviews the book 'America's Energy: Reports From The Nation on 100 Years of Struggle for the Democratic Control of Our Resources,' edited by Robert Engler.
- Energy Alternatives (Book). Leslie, Roger // Booklist;7/1/2002, Vol. 98 Issue 21, p1835
Reviews the book 'Energy Alternatives,' edited by Helen Cothran.