- Books and resources. // Obesity & Health;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p97
Reviews the book `Obesity: Theory and Therapy,' second edition, edited by Albert Stunkard and Thomas Wadden. Lists Overeaters Anonymous books including, `The Twelve Steps of Overeaters Anonymous,' `For Today,' and more.
- Educational materials in review: Books. Anderson, James W.; Couch, S.C. // Journal of Nutrition Education;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p360
Reviews the book `Obesity: Theory and Practice, second edition,' edited by A.J. Stunkard and T.A. Wadden.
- Educational materials in review: Books. Parham, Ellen // Journal of Nutrition Education;May/Jun95, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p152
Reviews the book `Obesity: Pathophysiology, Psychology and Treatment' by George L. Blackburn and Beatrice S. Kanders.
- Book review. // Healthy Weight Journal;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p64
Reviews the book `Handbook of Obesity,' edited by GA Bray, C. Bouchard and WPT James.
- Books Received. // Ahfad Journal;Jun2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p95
A list of books received is presented, which includes "Advanced Nutrition: Macronutrient, Micronutrients, and Metabolism" by Carolyn D. Berdanier, "Handbook of Obesity: Clinical Application" 3rd ed., by Georrge A. Bray, and "Neurobiology of Obesity" by Jenni Harvey.
- Books for older readers: Nonfiction. Bradburn, Frnces // Booklist;4/15/95, Vol. 91 Issue 16, p1492
Reviews the book `Obesity,' by Daniel McMillan.
- Book review: Junior high up. McCulley, Lois // School Library Journal;Apr95, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p163
Reviews the book `Obesity,' by Dan McMillan.
- Obesity: Mechanisms and Clinical Management (Book). Kennel, Kurt A. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Feb2004, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p280
Reviews the book "Obesity: Mechanisms and Clinical Management," edited by Robert H. Eckel.
- Obesity. Rochman, Hazel // Booklist;8/1/2008, Vol. 104 Issue 22, p57
Reviews the book "Obesity" by Carrie Fredericks