- ART OF INTELLIGENCE: Rainy Street Stories. MacPherson, D. Clark // SoHo Journal: The Magazine of Arts & Politics;Sep2013, p1
The article offers information on John W. Davis, an Army Intelligence Officer, who has recently completed a book of poetry, essays and remembrances providing information on the secret world of espionage war. It is noted that his work covers spans from dictator Adolf Hitler's Nazism, to the Cold...
- Democracy and America's War on Terror, by Robert L. Ivie. Casey, Paul // KB Journal;Spring2007, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p3
The article reviews the book "Democracy and America's War on Terror," by Robert L. Ivie.
- In Defence of Bush Doctrine. Lefebvre, Stéphane // Air Power History;Winter2008, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p63
The article reviews the book "In Defense of the Bush Doctrine," by Robert G. Kaufman.
- The Violence of God and the War on Terror. Bergant, Dianne // Bible Today;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p65
The article reviews the book "The Violence of God and the War on Terror," by Jeremy Young.
- Interrogating the War on Terror: Interdisciplinary Perspectives. MOSES, A. DIRK // Australasian Journal of American Studies;2010, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p117
A review of the book "Interrogating the War on Terror: Interdisciplinary Perspectives," edited by Deborah Staines is presented.
- THE DARK SAHARA: AMERICA'S WAR ON TERROR IN AFRICA. Martin, Guy // Africa Today;Summer2013, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p138
The article reviews the book "The Dark Sahara: America's War on Terror in Africa," by Jeremy Keenan.
- EL MIEDO DE LA CIVILIZACIÃ“N. MORENO, RAFAEL JIMÉNEZ // Debates IESA;jul-sep2009, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p88
Se presenta una reseÃ±a del libro "El miedo a los bÃ¡rbaros" de Tzvetan Todorov.
- Book review: Torture, Intelligence and Sousveillance in the War on Terror. Pope, Mark // Media, War & Conflict;Apr2014, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p126
No abstract available.
- Kill Bin Laden: A Delta Force Commander's Account of the Hunt for the World's Most Wanted Man. Morgan, Matthew J. // Parameters: U.S. Army War College;Summer2009, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p122
The article reviews the book "Kill Bin Laden: A Delta Force Commander's Account of the Hunt for the World's Most Wanted Man," by Dalton Fury.