Laying the Foundations: Sex and Relationships Education in Primary Schools
- What Is a Girl? (Book Review). Brewer, Joan Scherer; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Mar77, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p138
Reviews the book 'What Is a Girl? What Is a Boy?' by Stephanie Waxman.
- The Flight of the Stork (Book). Musmann, Victoria K. // Library Journal;4/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 8, p878
Reviews the book 'Flight of the Stork,' by Anne C. Bernstein.
- A Rebeliao de 1924 em Sao Paulo (Book Review). Conniff, Michael L. // American Historical Review;Oct78, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p1136
Reviews the book 'The Rebeliao de 1924 em Sao Paulo,' by Anna Maria Martinez Correa and preface by E. Oliveira Franca.
- Boys, Girls & Body Science: A First Book About Facts of Life (Book). McMillan, Barbara A. // CM: Canadian Review of Materials;12/13/2002, pN.PAG
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Boys, Girls & Body Science: A First Book About Facts of Life,' by Meg Hickling, illustrated by Kim La Fave.
- Frank advice to help with sex discussions. Behan, Jackie // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;10/29/2009, p26
The article reviews the book "Speakeasy: Talking With Your Children About Growing Up" by Family Planning Association (FPA).
- Harmful to Minors: The Perils of Protecting Children From Sex (Book). Yarhouse, Mark A. // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Jun2004, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p312
Reviews the book "Harmful to Minors: The Perils of Protecting Children From Sex," by Judith Levine.
- The Little Black Book for Girlz: A Book on Healthy Sexuality. Peters, Joanne; Dana, Karen // CM: Canadian Review of Materials;5/25/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p26
The article reviews the book "The Little Black Book for Girlz: A Book on Healthy Sexuality."
- Making Sense of Sex. Bekaert, Sarah // Paediatric Nursing;Feb2010, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p13
The article reviews the book "Making Sense of Sex," by Sarah Atwood.
- El diario rojo de Carlota. Kindrick, Erica // School Library Journal;Nov2011, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p110
A review of the book "El diario rojo de Carlota," by Gemma Lienas is presented.