- The New Communes (Book). Gubrium, Jaber F. // Review of Religious Research;Winter73, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p129
Reviews the book "The New Communes," by Ron E. Roberts.
- Roberts Leads in Contributions for Mayor's Seat. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;08/09/99, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p43
Reports on County Supervisor Ron Roberts' front-running position in the San Diego, California mayoral race. Generation of campaign-fund contributions amounting to more than $414,000 as of June 30, 1999; Other leading mayoral candidates in terms of campaign-fund contributions raised.
- Hilco director completes certification. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);6/11/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p4
The article reports that Hilco Electric Cooperative director Ron Roberts has completed his National Rural Electric Cooperative Association Credentialed Cooperative Director Certification in Itasca, Texas.
- THE NEW COMMUNES: COMING TOGETHER IN AMERICA/ SOCIETY'S SHADOW: STUDIES IN THE SOCIOLOGY OF COUNTERCULTURES (Book). Cavan, Sherri // Social Forces;Dec73, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p303
Reviews two books. "The New Communes: Coming Together in America," by Ron E. Roberts; "Society's Shadow: Studies in the Sociology of Countercultures," by Kenneth Westhues.
- Learn-O-Grams: Pictorial Puzzles to Warm Up, Wind Down, and Energize Learning. Ketter, Paula // T+D;Aug2007, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p68
The article reviews the book "Learn-O-Grams: Pictorial Puzzles to Warm Up, Wind Down, and Energize Learning," by Ron Roberts.
- Pension Issue Draws Attention Both Locally And Nationally. Broderick, Pat // San Diego Business Journal;9/13/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p1
This article focuses on financial position of San Diego city. San Diego is finding itself in the harsh glare of the national media spotlight these days with much speculation over the city's financial fortunes. In recent weeks, the New York Times and the Los Angeles Times have written stories,...
- COUNTY LEADERS SEEK SUSTAINABILITY THROUGH COMPOSTING. // BioCycle;Feb2013, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p12
The article offers information on the recommendation which was issued in 2011 by the San Diego County Supervisor Ron Roberts that will direct the San Diego County's Chief Administrative Officer to explore opportunities for composting at County facilities regarding the waste management.
- Comments from the Web. // Gay & Lesbian Times;7/29/2010, Issue 1179, p1
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to an editorial article on LGBT politician Ron Roberts, in one of the previous issues of 2010.
- Roberts seeks support for gas price ordinance. // San Diego Business Journal;01/12/98, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p6
Reports that San Diego County Supervisor Ron Roberts has launced a request for support of pending legislation which is attempting to reduce gas prices. Comments by Roberts about the frustrations of gasoline users; Advantages of the proposed gas price ordinance; When the ordinance is scheduled...