- Biodiversity: Resources for Environmental Literacy. // Science Scope;Summer2008, Vol. 31 Issue 9, Special section p28
The article reviews the book "Biodiversity: Resources for Environmental Literacy."
- Global Climate Change: Resources for Environmental Literacy. // Science Scope;Summer2008, Vol. 31 Issue 9, Special section p28
The article reviews the book "Global Climate Change: Resources for Environmental Literacy."
- The Line Stops Here. // National Parks;Jul/Aug89, Vol. 63 Issue 7/8, p43
Reviews the book on the ethics policy for environmentally responsible travel published by the National Audubon Society.
- Conservation and Environmentalism (Book). Paheke, Robert; Lewis, James K. // Electronic Green Journal;Dec96, pN.PAG
Reviews the book 'Conservation and Environmentalism: An Encyclopedia,' edited by Robert Paheke.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (Book). Gill, Andrew // Environmental Law Review;2000, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p302
Reviews the book 'Environmental Science for Environmental Management,' edited by Tim O'Riordan.
- Europe's Environment (Book). Moffatt, Ian // Water, Air & Soil Pollution;Dec1999, Vol. 116 Issue 3/4, p667
Reviews the book 'Europe's Environment: The Second Assessment,' published by the European Environmental Agency.
- Environmental Viewpoints. Bero, Bridget // Electronic Green Journal;Jun94, pN.PAG
Reviews the book 'Environmental Viewpoints,' vol. I, edited by Daniel G. Marowski.
- Energy (Book). Vrolijk, Christian // Journal of Environmental Law;2001, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p287
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Energy: The Changing Climate,' by the Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution.
- THE GRAFFITI OF GROWTH. Lush, Tim // Books in Canada;Jan/Feb73, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p26
Reviews books about pollution and environmental economics. 'Canada's Water: For Sale?,' by Richard Bocking; 'James Bay,' by Boyce Richardson; 'The Pollution Guide,' by Tony Bennett and Wade Rowland; 'A Citizen's Guide to Air Pollution,' by D.V. Bates; 'Economic Thinking & Pollution Problems,'...