- PORKENSTIEN (Book). // Publishers Weekly;9/23/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 38, p22
Reviews the book 'Porkenstein,' by Kathryn Lasky.
- Porkenstein. Peters, John // Booklist;9/15/2002, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p246
Reviews the book 'Porkenstein,' by Kathryn Lasky, illustrated by David Jarvis.
- Pirate Bob. Engberg, Gillian // Booklist;7/1/2006, Vol. 102 Issue 21, p65
Reviews the book â€œPirate Bob,â€ by Kathryn Lasky, and David Clark.
- Story characters, problems, and settings are elemental. Kurkjian, Catherine; Livingston, Nancy // Reading Teacher;Feb2007, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p494
The article reviews several children's books, including "Pirate Bob," by Kathryn Lasky, "Chicken and Cat," by Sara Varon, and "The Tequila Worm," by Viola Canales.
- THE ESCAPE. // Kirkus Reviews;12/15/2013, Vol. 81 Issue 24, p260
The article reviews the book "The Escape" by Kathryn Lasky.
- Broken Song. Sieruta, Peter D. // Horn Book Magazine;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p204
A review of the book "Broken Song," by Kathryn Lasky is presented.
- Chasing Orion. Salvadore, Maria B. // School Library Journal;Jun2010, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p108
A review of the book "Chasing Orion," by Kathryn Lasky, is presented.
- The Extra. L. A. K. // Jewish Book World;Spring2014, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p83
No abstract available.
- Humphrey, Albert, and the Flying Machine. Hanson, Anne // Library Media Connection;Apr/May2005, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p86
Reviews the book â€œHumphrey, Albert, and the Flying Machine,â€ by Kathryn Lasky.