Corporate Welfare Policy and the Welfare State: Bank Deregulation and the Savings and Loan Bailout (Book)
- The Power of Collective Purse Strings. Rhoades, Stephen A. // Review of Industrial Organization;Spring1990, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p183
Reviews the book "The Power of Collective Purse Strings," by Davita Silfen Glasberg.
- HUMAN RIGHTS IN OUR OWN BACKYARD: INJUSTICE AND RESISTANCE IN THE UNITED STATES. Hague, Elizabeth // Harvard Human Rights Journal;Spring2013, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p285
The article reviews the book "Human Rights in Our Own Backyard: Injustice and Resistance in the United States," edited by William T. Armaline, Davitas Silfen Glasberg and Bandana Purkayastha.
- Federal Social Policy: The Historical Dimension (Book). Karr, William // Humanist;Jan/Feb89, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p43
Reviews the book "Federal Social Policy: The Historical Dimension," edited by Donald T. Critchlow and Ellis W. Hawley.
- THE MARKET IN CHINESE SOCIAL POLICY (Book). Drover, Glenn // Pacific Affairs;Summer2002, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p277
Reviews the book 'The Market in Chinese Social Policy,' edited by Linda Wong and Norman Flynn.
- The Origins of British Social Policy (Book Review). Roberts, F. David // American Historical Review;Jun79, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p762
Reviews the book 'The Origins of British Social Policy,' edited by Pat Thane.
- The Courts and Social Policy (Book). Bowler, Richard L. // Library Journal;8/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 14, p1668
Reviews the book 'The Courts and Social Policy,' by Donald Horowitz.
- The Limits of Social Policy (Book). Rawlinson, Nora; Frumerman, Harry // Library Journal;10/15/1988, Vol. 113 Issue 17, p87
Reviews the book 'The Limits of Social Policy,' by Nathan Glazer.
- City, Class, and Culture (Book Review). Messinger, Gary // American Historical Review;Oct86, Vol. 91 Issue 4, p925
Reviews the book 'City, Class, and Culture: Studies of Social Policy and Cultural Production in Victorian Manchester,' edited by Alan J. Kidd and K.W. Roberts.
- New England Prospects (Book). Mansfield, Jerry W. // Library Journal;4/15/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p821
Reviews the book 'New England Prospects,' edited by Carl H. Reidel.