Writing the War on Terrorism: Language, Politics and Counter-Terrorism
- WRITING THE WAR ON TERRORISM: Language, Politics and Counter-Terrorism. Capie, David // New Zealand International Review;Jan2008, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p28
The article reviews the book "Writing the War on Terrorism: Language, Politics and Counter-Terrorism," by Richard Jackson.
- Contemporary State Terrorism: Theory and Practice. Bamidele, Oluwaseun // Perspectives on Terrorism;Oct2012, Vol. 6 Issue 4/5, p171
No abstract available.
- The Lawyering of War. Berkowitz, Peter // Policy Review;Feb/Mar2010, Issue 159, p71
The article reviews the book "The War on Terror and the Laws of War: A Military Perspective," by Michael Lewis, Eric Jensen, Geoffrey Corn, Victor Hansen, Richard Jackson and James Schoettler.
- REALISM WITHOUT HYSTERIA: THREE BOOKS THAT AID IN CRITICAL TERRORISM ANALYSIS. Aboul-Enein, Youssef // American Intelligence Journal;Mar2012, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p157
The article reviews three books "Critical Terrorism Studies: A New Research Agenda," edited by Richard Jackson and colleagues, "The Psychology of Strategic Terrorism: Public and Government Responses to Attack," by Ben Sheppard, and "The Strategy of Terrorism: How It Works, and Why It Fails," by...
- Occupied with Crime. // New Yorker;12/23/1967, Vol. 43 Issue 44, p71
The article reviews the book "Occupied with Crime," by Sir Richard Jackson.
- Black Writers in Latin America (Book). Lima, Robert // Library Journal;3/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p724
Reviews the book 'Black Writers in Latin America,' by Richard Jackson.
- Reviews. Hasluck, Nicholas; McGovern, Alyce; Grewcock, Michael; Wise, Jenny; Fitz-Gibbon, Kate // Australian & New Zealand Journal of Criminology (Australian Acad;Apr2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p175
Sex Offenders: Politics, Policy and Practice* By Bernadette McSherry and Patrick Keyzer Sydney: The Federation Press, 2009. State Power Crime Edited by Roy Coleman, Joe Sim, Steve Tombs and David Whyte London: Sage Publications, 2009 Contemporary State Terrorism: Theory and Practice Edited by...
- Gov. Pataki names ex-mayor commish. // New York Amsterdam News;8/5/95, Vol. 86 Issue 31, p18
Informs about the appointment of Richard E. Jackson Jr. as New York State commissioner of motor vehicles by Governor George E. Pataki. Jackson, also Head of the Governor's Traffic Safety Committee; Jackson's educational and career background.
- Black Literature and Humanism in Latin America. Mullen, Edward // Hispanic Review;Summer1990, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p426
Reviews the book "Black Literature and Humanism in Latin America," by Richard L. Jackson.