Sex Education and the Schools/Sex in the Adolescent Years: New Directions in Guiding and Teaching Youth
- Sex in the Adolescent Years: New Directions in Guiding and Teaching Youth (Book). Eckert, Ralph G. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Dec68, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p370
Reviews the book "Sex in the Adolescent Years: New Directions in Guiding and Teaching Youth," by Isadore Rubin and Lester Kirkendall.
- Student Councils in Action. Amatora, S. M. // Education;Sep1954, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p64
The article reviews the book "Student Councils in Action," by Lester A. Kirkendall and Franklin R. Zeran.
- Sex Education as Human Relations. Sears, William P. // Education;Feb1951, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p374
The article reviews the book "Sex Education as Human Relations," by Lester A. Kirkendall and foreword by Robert J. Havinghurst.
- Sex Education as Human Relations. // Education Digest;Feb1951, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p63
The article reviews the book "Sex Education As Human Relations," by Lester A. Kirkendall.
- Beliefs: O.K.Cassettes from National Catholic Reporter. McNaught, Brian // Advocate;12/14/77, Issue 230, p23
Presents the sound recording 'Counseling the Homosexual Person,' by Lester A. Kirkendall.
- WHAT LIES AHEAD FOR HUMANISM. Kirkendall, Lester A. // Humanist;May/Jun1983, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p5
Presents a speech by Lester A. Kirkendall, recipient of the 1983 Humanist of the Year Award, delivered at the American Humanist Association annual conference in New York on April 13. Discussion on the complexities of human behavior; Information on the book "Sex Education as Human Relations";...
- Current Thinking and Practices in Sex Education. Kirkendall, Lester A.; Hamilton, Archie // Education Digest;Apr1954, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p37
The article presents a reprint of the article "Current thinking and practices in sex education," by Lester A. Kirkendall and Archie Hamilton, which appeared in the February 1954 issue of "The High School Journal". The article examines the status of sex education. Sex education is redefined to...
- Genetically Modified Foods/Cosmetic Surgery/Sex Education in Schools... O'Malley, Ragan // School Library Journal;Jan2010, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p120
The article reviews several books including "Genetically Modified Foods," by Lilian E. Forman, "Cosmetic Surgery," by Marcia Amidon Lusted and "Sex Education in Schools," by Kekla Magoon.
- Fearful Goblins on the Door. // Ladder;Jan66, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p13
This article focuses on the views of Isadore Rubin, Ph.D, editor of Sexology Magazine. Offers position on the place of homosexuals in society in the United States. Examines assumptions on homosexuality and reaction on the treatment of homosexuality as an illness by psychiatrists. Presents...