- `Sorry about that, Greg.' Diaz, Jaime // Sports Illustrated;11/8/93, Vol. 79 Issue 19, p54
Looks at Jim Gallagher Jr.'s winning of the Tour Championship at the Olympic Club in San Francisco, after Greg Norman came undone over the final nine holes. Where Norman stood with seven holes to play; The bogey at the 72nd hole; Norman's history of unforgettable crunch-time failures; More.
- Uneasy Ryder. Both, Andrew; Jarrett, Rusty // Golf World;7/7/95, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p22
Highlights the winning performance of Jim Gallagher at the FedEx St. Jude Classic golf tournament held in Memphis, Tennessee. Performance of rivals Jay Delsing and Ken Green.
- A veteran waits for his day. Fields, Bill // Golf World;04/28/2000, Vol. 53 Issue 39, p56
Comments on the sluggish performance of golfer Jim Gallagher Jr. at the 2000 Greater Greensboro Chrysler Classic in North Carolina.
- Closer call. Ross, Helen // Golf World;4/28/95, Vol. 48 Issue 37, p16
Discusses the 1995 Professional Golf Association (PGA) Tour. Winner Jim Gallagher; Performances of participants; Prizes; Anecdotes.
- Bacardi hires former IMG exec to lead global communications. Morton, Andy // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);11/9/2014, p13
The article announces the appointment of Jim Gallagher as head of global communications at spirits producer Bacardi.
- TV job benefits Gallagher. Moriarty, Jim // Golf World;5/3/2002, Vol. 55 Issue 40, p45
Reports the victory of Jim Gallagher Jr. in the Greater Greensboro Chrysler Classic golf tournament held in 2002.
- Philly Shop Names GM. // Multichannel News;02/12/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p16
Announces the promotion of Jim Gallagher as the vice president and general manager of Comcast Marketlist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR. // Tiger Woods;2007, p64
The article offers information on Jim Gallagher, author of the book "Tiger Woods, 2007." Jim Gallagher is the author of more than two dozen books for young adults. He is currently residing in Stockton, New Jersey, with his wife, LaNelle, and their two sons, Dillon and Donald.
- Three wise dealers. // Maine Antique Digest;Dec2013, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p9-A
A photograph of art dealers who were disappointed by their sales is presented, including Jim Gallagher, Lee Hanes and Ed Weissman.