- The War Against Terrorism (Book). Lowry, Ritchie P. // Journal of Political & Military Sociology;Fall86, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p345
Reviews the book "The War Against Terrorism," by Neil C. Livingstone.
- FIGHTING BACK: WINNING THE WAR AGAINST TERRORISM. Pierre, Andrew J.; Despard, Lucy Edwards // Foreign Affairs;Spring86, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p874
Reviews the book "Fighting Back: Winning the War Against Terrorism," edited by Neil C. Livingstone and Terrell E. Arnold.
- Fighting Back: Winning the War against Terrorism. (Book). Bordua, David J. // Journal of Political & Military Sociology;Fall86, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p351
Reviews the book "Fighting back: Winning the War Against Terrorism," edited by Neil C. Livingstone and Terrell E. Arnold.
- Experts outline prevention methods for 'soft targets' Hofmann, Mark // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/12/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 38, p12
The article reports that security experts in the U.S. have outlined prevention methods for soft targets by terrorists. Soft targets such as transit systems, stadiums, hotels and other places where large numbers of people gather are relatively unprotected against terror attacks. Neil C....
- Inside the PLO: Covert Units, Secret Funds, and the War Against Israel and the United States (Book). Silverburg, Sanford R. // Library Journal;2/1/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 2, p96
Reviews the book "Inside the PLO: Covert Units, Secret Funds, and the War Against Israel and the United States," by Neil C. Livingstone and David Halevy.
- Good to know before you go. Hofmann, Mark A.; Bradford, Michael // Business Insurance;3/21/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p19
This article reports that an American tourist has a better chance of dying from poisoning or a lightning strike than from a terrorist attack. According to Neil C. Livingstone, author of "Protect Yourself in An Uncertain World: A Comprehensive Handbook for Your Personal and Business Security,"...
- Terror and Apocalypse: Psychological Currents of History (Book). Adams, Kenneth Alan // Journal of Psychohistory;Summer2003, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p91
Reviews the book "Terror and Apocalypse: Psychological Currents of History," Volume II, edited by Jerry S. Piven, Paul Ziolo and Henry W. Lawton.
- Terrorism and the Media (Book). Cooper, Gloria // Columbia Journalism Review;Jan/Feb87, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p60
Reviews the book "Terrorism and the Media," published by the Overseas Press Club.
- The Literature of Terrorism (Book). Frankel, Norman // Library Journal;1/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 2, p136
Reviews the book 'The Literature of Terrorism: A Selectively Annotated Bibliography,' compiled by Edward Mickolus.