- Great Balls of Fire. Jones, Kyla // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Dec2005, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p182
Presents entertainments that Samurai platoon of the U.S. Army were doing while they were deployed in Iraq. Statement of specialist Mark Miner about their diversification of activities while not in patrol; Reruns of the television program "The Dukes of Hazzard," on DVD format; Copy of the book...
- Bin Laden (Book). Burns, Ann; Carlson, Joseph L. // Library Journal;11/15/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 19, p119
Reviews the audio book 'Bin Laden: The Man Who Declared War on America,' by Yossef Bodansky.
- Letter to a Soldier Soon to Leave for Iraq. Koopmans, Andy // Fiction International;Nov2009, Vol. 42, p87
A personal narrative is presented in the form of a letter written to the author's nephew who is a soldier leaving for Iraq, outlining the author's personal and political objections to the war and his nephew's participation.
- THE DEATH WORSHIPPERS. Masson, Sophie // Quadrant Magazine;Dec2001, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p85
Reviews the book 'Bin Laden--The Man Who Declared War on America,' by Yossef Bodansky.
- Who Is Osama bin Laden? D'Agostino, Joseph A. // Human Events;10/22/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 39, p14
Reviews the book 'Bin Laden: The Man Who Declared War on America,' by Yossef Bodansky.
- THE HIGH COST OF PEACE (Book). Gold, Sarah F.; Rotella, Mark; Andriani, Lynn; Chenoweth, Emily; Scharf, Michael; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;9/30/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 39, p61
Reviews the book 'The High Cost of Peace,' by Yossef Bodansky.
- The Occupation. Nader Entessar // Library Journal;9/1/2006, Vol. 131 Issue 14, p163
The article reviews the book "The Occupation," by Patrick Cockburn.
- Iraq (Book). Jones, Trevelyn E.; Toth, Luann; Charnizon, Marlene; Grabarek, Daryl; Larkins, Jeanne; Alkoriji, Taja // School Library Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p135
Reviews the book "Iraq," edited by William Dudley.
- THE HIGH COST OF PEACE: How Washington's Middle East Policy Left America Vulnerable to Terrorism (Book). Reinhold, Herman // Military Review;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p91
Reviews the book "The High Cost of Peace: How Washington's Middle East Policy Left America Vulnerable to Terrorism," by Yossef Bodansky.