- Cannabis Therapeutics in HIV/AIDS (Book). Gomez-Beloz, Alfredo; Austin, Daniel F. // Economic Botany;Fall2003, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p422
Reviews the book "Cannabis Therapeutics in HIV/AIDS," edited by Ethan Russo.
- CANNABIS THERAPEUTICS in HIV/AIDS (Book). // American Herb Association Quarterly Newsletter;Spring2002, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p11
Reviews the book 'Cannabis Therapeutics in HIV/AIDS,' by Ethan Russo.
- Current Literature. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;9/1/2003, Vol. 60 Issue 17, p1799
Reviews several books on health care. "Cannabis Therapeutics in HIV/AIDS," edited by Ethan Russo; "A Question of Intent: A Great American Battle With a Deadly Industry," by David Kessler; "Allen's Compounded Formulations: The Complete U.S. Pharmacist Collection," by Lloyd V. Allen.
- CANNABIS THERAPEUTICS in HIV/AIDS. // American Herb Association Quarterly Newsletter;Autumn, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p9
This article discusses the book "Cannabis Therapeutics in HIV/AIDS," by Ethan Russo. Contributors in medicine, microbiology, and law pool research information in this book on the use of marijuana for AIDS/HIV, such as relieving nausea and increasing appetite.
- Subject Listings. // Library Journal;5/1/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 8, pS15
Lists books on health organized by category from a number of publishers. Inclusion of 'Beating the Years,' by Helen Barnett; 'Cannabis Therapeutics in HIV/AIDS,' by Jan Haworth; 'Meditation for Everyday Living,' by Stephen Austen; Others.
- Anatomy of an Epidemic. Imperato, Pascal James // Natural History;Dec88, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p28
Reviews the book "AIDS: The Burdens of History," edited by Elizabeth Fee and Daniel Fox.
- Pictures of hope and despair. Williams, Elaine // New Scientist;10/27/90, Vol. 128 Issue 1740, p53
Reviews the book "Ecstatic Antibodies: Resisting the AIDS Mythology," A touring photographic exhibition
- AIDS (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Sep85, Vol. 103 Issue 3, p488
Reviews the book 'AIDS: Etiology, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention,' edited by Vincent T. DeVita, Samuel Hellman and Steven A. Rosenberg.
- AIDS (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;10/1/91, Vol. 115 Issue 7, p583
Reviews the book 'AIDS: Social Representations: Social Practices,' edited by Peter Aggleton, Graham Hart and Peter Davies.