- The Great Terror War. Boussios, Emanuel Gregory // Journal of World-Systems Research;Winter2006, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p350
The article reviews the book "The Great Terror War," by Richard Falk.
- THE GREAT TERROR WAR (Book). Rhodes, Fred // Middle East;Apr2004, Issue 344, p64
The book "The Great Terror War," by Richard Falk, provides a much-needed examination of attacks on the World Trade Centre linking them to, while distinguishing them from, the breadth of more traditional forms of terrorism that have tormented the world since the Cold War and before. The author...
- LAW, MORALITY AND WAR IN THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD. MCMAHON, MATTHEW M. // America;6/29/1963, Vol. 108 Issue 26, p908
The article reviews the book "Law, Morality and War in the Contemporary World," by Richard A. Falk.
- Policy and Impartiality: The Uneasy Relationship in International Law. Higgins, Rosalyn // International Organization;Autumn69, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p914
Reviews the book "Legal Order in a Violent World," by Richard A. Falk.
- JUDGING THE WORLD COURT/REVIVING THE WORLD COURT/REVIVING THE WORLD COURT (Book). Campbell, John C. // Foreign Affairs;Winter86/87, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p391
Reviews books on World Court. "Judging the World Court," by Thomas M. Franck; "Reviving the World Court," by Richard Falk.
- Legality and Legitimacy in Global Affairs. Macdonald, Terry // Global Governance;Apr-Jun2014, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p346
No abstract available.
- Law in an Emerging Global Village: A Post-Westphalian Perspective. Ikenberry, G. John // Foreign Affairs;May/Jun99, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p132
The article reviews the book "Law in an Emerging Global Village: A Post-Westphalian Perspective," by Richard A. Falk.
- International law under attack. Patterson, Margot // National Catholic Reporter;7/28/2006, Vol. 42 Issue 35, p9
The article presents an interview with Richard A. Falk, professor emeritus of international law and practice at Princeton University and a professor at the University of California in the U.S. When asked about the recent missile testing made by North Korea, he said that it causes threat to...
- REVOLUTIONARIES AND FUNCTIONARIES: THE DUAL FACE OF TERRORISM (Book). Campbell, John C. // Foreign Affairs;Summer88, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p1115
Reviews the book "Revolutionaries and Functionaries: The Dual Face of Terrorism," by Richard Falk.