CREATING FACTS: ISRAEL, PALESTINIANS AND THE WEST BANKS (Book)
- SETA Panel Discusses Turkey's Role as Israel-Syria Mediator. Blakely, Andrew // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p62
The article discusses the highlights of the panel discussion by the Turkish think tank SETA (Foundation for Political, Economic and Social Research) on Turkish mediation in the Israel-Syria peace talks held in Washington, D.C. on November 17, 2009. Views include a possible Israel-Syria deal with...
- ISRAEL, PALESTINIANS AND THE INTIFADA: CREATING FACTS ON THE WEST BANK. Campbell, John C. // Foreign Affairs;Winter90/91, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p204
The article reviews the book "Israel, Palestinians and the Intifada: Creating Facts on the West Bank," by Geoffrey Aronson.
- CONTRIBUTORS. // Iran's Nuclear Program;2006, p141
The article offers brief profiles of authors George Perkovich, James H. Noyes, and Geoffrey Aronson, who contributed to the writing of the book "Iran's Nuclear Program: Realities and Repercussions."
- International relations dictionary. // Library Journal;11/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 20, p2220
Reviews the book 'International Relations Dictionary.'
- YUGOSLAVIA: A FRACTURED FEDERALISM. Campbell, John C. // Foreign Affairs;Spring89, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p202
Reviews the book "Yugoslavia: A Fractured Federalism," edited by Dennison Rusinow.
- Kampuchea (Book). Levine, Steven I.; Fletcher, Janet; Fialkoff, Francine; Schwarzer, Anneliese; Sutton, Judith; Cameron, Janet // Library Journal;6/1/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p132
Reviews the book 'Kampuchea: Decade of the Genocide,' edited by Kimmo Kiljunen.
- La Oposicion y Conjuncion de los dos grandes Luminares de la Tierra o La Antipatia de Franceses y Espanoles (Book Review). De Bujanda, J.M. // Canadian Journal of History;Apr80, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p113
Reviews the book 'La Oposicion y Conjuncion de los grandes Luminares de la Tierra o La Antipatia de Franceses y Espanoles (1617),' by Carlos Garcia.
- GPs face new system to license prescribers. Sands, Judy // GP: General Practitioner;9/15/2006, p10
The article reports that a new system to license prescribers or medical students should be achieved by all general practitioners. Physician Geoffrey Aronson said that all prescribers are liable to get equal education and assessment. He also mentioned that prescribers should have limited...
- Geoffrey Aronson on Gaza Disengagement. McMahon, Janet // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;May/Jun2005, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p63
The article reports that on March 17, 2005 the Middle East Institute in Washington D.C. hosted Geoffrey Aronson, director of research and publications for the Foundation for Middle East Peace, for a discussion on Israel's proposed redeployment from the Gaza Strip. Aronson, who had just returned...