- An Alternative to Preventive War. Stamets, Bill // Common Review;Fall2004, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p45
Reviews the book "Fear's Empire: War, Terrorism, and Democracy," by Benjamin R. Barber.
- DOCUMENTING, DISSECTING, AND DECRYING TERRORISM AND ANTI-TERRORISM. Picart, Caroline Joan (Kay) // Rhetoric & Public Affairs;Winter2006, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p693
This article presents reviews of the books "Fear's Empire: War, Terrorism, and Democracy," by Benjamin R. Barber, "God Willing? Political Fundamentalism in the White House, the "War on Terror," and the Echoing Press," by David Domke, "Tell Me Lies: Propaganda and Media Distortion in the Attack...
- A Dissenter's Guide to Foreign Policy (Book). Hendrickson, David C. // World Policy Journal;Spring2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p102
Reviews several books about foreign policy. "America Unbound: The Bush Revolution in Foreign Policy," by Ivo H. Daalder and James M. Lindsay; "Rogue Nation: American Unilateralism and the Failure of Good Intentions," by Clyde Prestowitz; "Fear's Empire: War, Terrorism and Democracy," by...
- FEAR'S EMPIRE: War, Terrorism, and Democracy (Book). // Kirkus Reviews;8/01/2003, Vol. 71 Issue 15, p998
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Fear's Empire: War, Terrorism, and Democracy,' by Benjamin R. Barber.
- Liberating Feminism (Book). Ziegler, Mary Pradt // LJ: Library Journal;1/1/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p57
Reviews the book 'Liberating Feminism,' by Benjamin R. Barber.
- Strong Democracy (Book). Steiniche, David // Library Journal;5/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p903
Reviews the book 'Strong Democracy: Participatory Politics for a New Age,' by Benjamin R. Barber.
- Educating for Freedom? Glenn, Charles L. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Apr1993, Issue 32, p51
Reviews the book "An Aristocracy of Everyone: The Politics of Education and the Future of America," by Benjamin R. Barber.
- Paris Is Burning. Zakaria, Fareed // New Republic;1/22/96, Vol. 214 Issue 4, p27
Reviews the book "Jihad vs. McWorld: How the Planet Is Both Falling Apart and Coming Together and What This Means for Democracy," by Benjamin R. Barber.
- Clinton's Mental Golf. Cooper, Matthew // Washington Monthly;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 33 Issue 7/8, p58
Reviews the book `My Affair With Clinton: An Intellectual Memoir,' by Benjamin R. Barber.