- CANNABIS THERAPEUTICS in HIV/AIDS (Book). // American Herb Association Quarterly Newsletter;Spring2002, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p11
Reviews the book 'Cannabis Therapeutics in HIV/AIDS,' by Ethan Russo.
- CANNABIS THERAPEUTICS in HIV/AIDS. // American Herb Association Quarterly Newsletter;Autumn, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p9
This article discusses the book "Cannabis Therapeutics in HIV/AIDS," by Ethan Russo. Contributors in medicine, microbiology, and law pool research information in this book on the use of marijuana for AIDS/HIV, such as relieving nausea and increasing appetite.
- Cannabis Therapeutics in HIV/AIDS. // Journal of the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society;Dec2004, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p170
Reviews the book "Cannabis Therapeutics in HIV/AIDS," by E. Russo.
- Current Literature. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;9/1/2003, Vol. 60 Issue 17, p1799
Reviews several books on health care. "Cannabis Therapeutics in HIV/AIDS," edited by Ethan Russo; "A Question of Intent: A Great American Battle With a Deadly Industry," by David Kessler; "Allen's Compounded Formulations: The Complete U.S. Pharmacist Collection," by Lloyd V. Allen.
- Subject Listings. // Library Journal;5/1/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 8, pS15
Lists books on health organized by category from a number of publishers. Inclusion of 'Beating the Years,' by Helen Barnett; 'Cannabis Therapeutics in HIV/AIDS,' by Jan Haworth; 'Meditation for Everyday Living,' by Stephen Austen; Others.
- New Journal. // Oncology Nursing Forum;May2001, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p754
Reviews the periodical 'Journal of Cannabis Therapeutics,' by Ethan Russo.
- Handbook of Cannabis Therapeutics: From Bench to Bedside. Garner-Wizard, Mariann // HerbalGram;May-Jul2008, Issue 78, p72
The article reviews the book "Handbook of Cannabis Therapeutics: From Bench to Bedside," edited by Ethan Russo and Franjo Grotenhermen.
- Cannabis: From Pariah to Prescription. Callaway, J. C. // HerbalGram;Spring2005, Issue 66, p71
Reviews the book "Cannabis: From Pariah to Prescription," edited by Ethan Russo.
- Women and Cannabis (Book). Alleger, Irene // Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients;Jul2004, Issue 252, p128
Reviews the book "Women and Cannabis: Medicine, Science and Sociology," edited by Ethan Russo, Melanie Dreher, and Lynn Mathre.