War Plan Iraq: Ten Reasons against War on Iraq (Book)
- War Plan Iraq (Book). Napier, Jon // Ecologist;Dec2002/Jan2003, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p51
Reviews the book 'War Plan Iraq--Ten Reasons Against War on Iraq,' by Milan Rai.
- Targeting Terror: U.S. Policy toward Middle Eastern State Sponsors and Terrorist Organizations, Post-September 11 (Book). Katz, Rita // Middle East Quarterly;Summer2003, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p94
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Targeting Terror: U.S. Policy Toward Middle Eastern State Sponsors and Terrorist Organizations, Post-September 11,' by Milan Rai.
- Regime Unchanged (Book). // New Internationalist;Dec2003, Issue 363, p31
Reviews the book "Regime Unchanged," by Milan Rai.
- 7/7: THE LONDON BOMBINGS ISLAM AND THE IRAQ WAR. Rhodes, Fred // Middle East;Nov2006, Issue 372, p64
The article reviews the book "7/7: THE LONDON BOMBINGS ISLAM AND THE IRAQ WAR," by Milan Rai.
- 7/7: The London Bombings, Islam & the Iraq War. // Publishers Weekly;5/22/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 21, p44
The article reviews the book "7/7: The London Bombings, Islam & the Iraq War," by Milan Rai.
- IN THE PICTURE. // New Statesman;4/24/2015, Vol. 144 Issue 5259, p12
A photograph is presented of Milan Rai, a 14 year old Nepali porter who earns money by transporting goods such as flour between neighboring towns, resting on a rock above the town of Namache Bazar, Nepal.
- Bloodshed on the Underground: The Deadly Connection Blair Denies. Ansari, Humayun // Global Dialogue;Summer/Autumn2006, Vol. 8 Issue 3/4, p139
The article reviews the book "7/7: The London Bombings, Islam and the Iraq War," by Milan Rai.
- Sakuntala. PARSONS // American Record Guide;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p236
The article reviews the orchestral music release "Sakuntala," featuring works composed by Franco Alfano and performed by the RAI Milan with conductor Arturo Basile.
- Milan Rai. Worcester, Julia // Tricycle: The Buddhist Review;Winter2015, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p22
An interview with artist Milan Rai is presented . Rai presents his views on his relationship with Buddhism and states that he is neither a diligent Buddhist practitioner nor into any particular religion. He comments on the white butterfly movement as a message of love, hope and peace to every...