- There is always an alternative. Ince, Martin // New Scientist;7/14/90, Vol. 127 Issue 1725, p56
Reviews a book and a television program. "The Energy Alternative," by Walter Patterson; "The Energy Alternative."
- The Plutonium Business and the Spread of the Bomb (Book). Milhollin, Gary // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Dec1985, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p61
Reviews the book 'The Plutonium Business and the Spread of the Bomb,' by Walter C. Patterson.
- Energy. Cook, Marilyn // Science & Children;Dec2009, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p62
The article reviews the book "Energy," by Alexandra Fix, part of the Reduce, Reuse, Recycle book series.
- Energy and Security (Book). Nichols, Rodney W. // American Scientist;May/Jun81, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p329
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Energy and Security: A Report of Harvard's Energy and Security Research Project,' edited by David A. Deese and Joseph S. Nye.
- Energy and Order (Book Review). // Education;Winter77, Vol. 98 Issue 2
Reviews the book 'Energy and Order,' by Mark Terry and Paul Witt.
- Energy (Book Review). Rholes, Julia // School Library Journal;Feb86, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p96
Reviews the book 'Energy: Choices for the Future,' by Barbara R. Fogel.
- The Search for Energy (Book Review). Smith, Shirley A. // School Library Journal;Dec74, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p45
Reviews the book 'The Search for Energy,' by Don Dwiggins.
- Forces and Movement. Hall, Godfrey // School Librarian;Summer2007, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p94
The article reviews the book "Forces and Movement," by Sally Hewitt.
- Forces in Action (Book). Harvey, Pam // Reading Time;May2004, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p38
Reviews the book "Forces in Action," by Kathryn Whyman.