- THE STATE OF ALIYAH. Heilman, Uriel // B'nai B'rith Magazine;Spring2012, Vol. 126 Issue 1, p14
The article focuses on the status of aliyah in Israel in 2012, with particular focus on the threats, demographic challenge, and efforts to promote immigration in Israel. It states that the number of people immigrating to Israel is relatively low, demonstrating the uncertainty of the future of...
- Religious Leaders Issue New Rallying Cry For Immigration Reform. // Economic Opportunity Report;2010, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p23
The article informs that religious leaders of the U.S. have urged the U.S. Congress to pass meaningful immigration reform policy in 2010.
- The Question Chest. // Swedish American Genealogist;Mar2005, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p31
The article presents an answer to the question of legal age requirements for Swedish emigration policy during the 1800s.
- BMA warns of cap on doctors. // Pulse;11/10/2010, Vol. 70 Issue 34, p6
The article discusses the plan of the government of Great Britain to introduce an immigration cap as part of its pledge in reducing net migration.
- Antiguan immigration policy questioned. Pryce, Vinette K. // New York Amsterdam News;10/31/2002, Vol. 93 Issue 44, p14
Comments on the immigration policy of Antigua and Barbuda. Reference to a case of a sniper John Allen Muhammad; Need for making the passport issuing system secure; Allegations against Muhammad.
- Immigration cap could lead to skills shortages in key sectors. Baker, Kat // Personnel Today;6/8/2010, p3
The article focuses on the immigration cap policy proposed by the Great Britain Government which can lead to shortage of skills in some sectors.
- Swiss limit Czech migrants. PEN�ZOV�, EVA // Prague Post;5/ 2/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 18, pA3
The article that the decision of Swiss to limit immigration of Central and East European nations is attracting criticism from the officials of Czech Republic and scrutiny from Brussels, Belgium officials.
- Virginia County Proves 'Attrition Through Enforcement' Works. Edwards Jr., James R. // Human Events;12/6/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 42, p14
The article discusses the effectiveness of the law-enforcement initiative in the immigration policy of Prince William County, Virginia, which was enacted to reduce illegal immigration in the county.
- Gutless immigration policies put homeland at risk. Malkin, Michelle // Fort Worth Business Press;9/20/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p44
Comments on the implementation of immigration policies in the United States and its effectiveness in curving illegal immigrants. Impact of politics on the immigration system; Preference for speed in travel procedures over safety; Installation of security measures.