- IT'S HARDBALL SEASON IN JAPAN. Yokota, Takashi // Newsweek;9/20/2010, Vol. 156 Issue 12, p8
The article discusses Ichiro Ozawa's candidacy for Prime Minister in Japan.
- Japan's political puppeteer hits stage in a starring role. Barr, Cameron W. // Christian Science Monitor;12/28/95, Vol. 88 Issue 23, p6
Profiles Ichiro Ozawa, the political reformer who is the elected president of the opposition New Frontier Party (NFP) of Japan. Statesmanship of Ozawa and his relationship with Liberal Democratic Party; Speculation about the position of Ozawa in the general election of 1997.
- Forecasts: Nonfiction. Stuttaford, Genevieve // Publishers Weekly;7/4/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 27, p46
Reviews the book `Blueprint for a New Japan: The Rethinking of a Nation,' by Ichiro Ozawa, translated by Louisa Rubinfein, with an introduction by Jay Rockefeller.
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Taylor, Gilbert // Booklist;8/1/94, Vol. 90 Issue 22, p2003
Reviews the book `Blueprint for a New Japan: The Rethinking of a Nation,' by Ichiro Ozawa, translated by Louisa Rubinfien.
- Book reviews: Social sciences. Wright, Scott // Library Journal;9/1/1994, Vol. 119 Issue 14, p200
Reviews the book `Blueprint for a New Japan: The Rethinking of a Nation,' by Ichiro Ozawa, edited by Eric Gower, translated by Louisa Rubinfien.
- The `Shadow Shogun' steps into the light. Emerson, Tony; Takayama, Hideko // Bulletin with Newsweek;1/9/96, Vol. 116 Issue 6004, p56
Reports on New Frontier Party president Ichiro Ozawa's reform plans for Japan. Ozawa's political career; Accountability of bureaucrats; Encouragement of entrepreneurial and individual freedom; Ability to rally large blocs of votes from corporations and other institutions.
- A Japanese call to action. Oder, Norman // Publishers Weekly;7/25/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 30, p22
Features the book `Blueprint for a New Japan: The Rethinking of a Nation,' by Japanese powerbroker Ichiro Ozawa. Kodansha America's publication of the book in the United States; Views of Ozawa as the focus of the book; Marketing campaign.
- Ozawa's newest frontier. McKillop, Peter; Takayama, Hideko // Bulletin with Newsweek;12/13/94, Vol. 116 Issue 5950, p64
Focuses on the Japanese New Frontier Party. Ichiro Ozawa as founder; Efforts to unite the Japanese political opposition; Disagreements regarding party policies.
- Should Japan's Self-Defense Forces Play a More Active Role in International Security? Ichiro Ozawa Con. Ozawa, Ichiro // International Debates;Sep2003, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p173
Presents an excerpt from a speech given by Japanese Liberal Party Leader Ichiro Ozawa on June 19, 2003, which deals with the defense policy of Japan.
- A REFORMER'S TRUE FACE. Akutsu, Takashi // Foreign Affairs;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p177
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Ichiro Ozawa: Reformer at Bay," by Edward W. Desmond in the September/October 1995 issue.