- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Angola;2008, p84
The sources cited within this issue are presented including "Angola: Anatomy of an Oil State," "Angola: Promises and Lies," and "The Fate of Africa."
- Selected Further Reading. // Britain Since the Seventies;2007, p227
The sources cited within the book "Britain Since the Seventies" are presented including "Edward Health," by J. Campbell, "A New Social Atlas of Britain," by Daniel Dorling and "Britain and the Cold War," by Sean Greenwood.
- Books. // African Business;Feb98, Issue 229, p43
Features several books which focus on Japan. Includes `The House of Nomura: The Inside Story of the World's Most Powerful Company,' by Al Alletzhauser; `Suiseki: The Japanese Art of Miniature Landscape Stones,' by Felix G. Rivera; `Sadahiko Nakamura's Selling Into Japan: Essential Steps for...
- Korea. Broderick, Kathy // Book Links;Jan1995, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p29
Lists books about North and South Korea. Includes `The Korean Cinderella,' by Shirley Climo and illustrated by Ruth Heller; `The Rabbit's Judgement,' by Suzanne Chowder Han and illustrated by Yumi Heo; `A Family in South Korea,' by Gwynneth Ashby.
- Free...or nearly. // Curriculum Review;Dec93, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p31
Lists publications which can be obtained free or at low prices. New York Times; IBM'S EduQuest; Sexual Harassment in the Schools; Metropolitan Life Insurance Company Annual; Spider; United States Information Agency; 1993 Assistant Principals of the Year; National Women's History Project; Project...
- Appendices. // Afghanistan Country Review;2007, p201
A list of articles related to Afghanistan is presented including Altapedia, Ethnologue, and Infoplease.
- Appendices. // Albania Country Review;2001/2002, p95
Lists references used for the compilation of information on Albania, published in the periodical 'Country Review 2001-2002.' 'The World Factbook'; 'Political Handbook of the World'; Britannica Online; `IMF, Direction of Trade Statistics Yearbook, 2000'; 'Yearbook of Tourism Statistics, World...
- Bibliography. // Albania Country Review;2009, p148
A bibliography on the subject of country profile is presented which includes the book "The Statesman's Year-Book 2006," from Barry Turner, "Britannica Book of the Year," edited by David Calhoun and "Current Leaders of Nation," by Jennifer Mossman.
- Bibliography. // Albania Country Review;2010, p150
The sources cited within this issue are presented including Web sites such as http://www.atlapedia.com/online/country_index.htm; http://www.ethnologue.com; and, http://www.state.gov/www/background_notes/index.htm.