- Further Reading. // When Dieting Isn't Enough: Medications & Surgeries for Weight Lo;2005, p100
This section presents a list of books related to obesity.
- Further Reading. // Supersize it! America's Unhealthy Lifestyle;2005, p100
This section presents a list of books about nutrition and obesity.
- Children, exercise, and obesity. Hardy, Charles J. // Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology;Dec1993, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p470
Examines literature related to obesity and exercise in children. Balancing of caloric intake and energy expenditure in children; Suggestions in changing activity patterns to active lifestyle choices; Suggestions for future research.
- References. Parsons, T. J.; Power, C.; Logan, S.; Summerbell, C. D. // International Journal of Obesity & Related Metabolic Disorders;Nov1999 Supplement, Vol. 23, pS34
Presents several references related to obesity published in the November 2, 1999 issue of journal 'Childhood Predictors and Adult Obesity.'
- Bibliography. // Off Our Backs;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 34 Issue 11/12, p68
This article presents a list of books on health and hygiene received by the December 2004 issue of "Off Our Backs." Few of the listed books are: "The Dieter's Dilemma," by William Bennett and Joel Gurin; "Big Big Love: A Sourcebook on Sex for People of Size and Those Who Love Them," by Hanne...
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Angola;2008, p84
The sources cited within this issue are presented including "Angola: Anatomy of an Oil State," "Angola: Promises and Lies," and "The Fate of Africa."
- Selected Further Reading. // Britain Since the Seventies;2007, p227
The sources cited within the book "Britain Since the Seventies" are presented including "Edward Health," by J. Campbell, "A New Social Atlas of Britain," by Daniel Dorling and "Britain and the Cold War," by Sean Greenwood.
- Books. // African Business;Feb98, Issue 229, p43
Features several books which focus on Japan. Includes `The House of Nomura: The Inside Story of the World's Most Powerful Company,' by Al Alletzhauser; `Suiseki: The Japanese Art of Miniature Landscape Stones,' by Felix G. Rivera; `Sadahiko Nakamura's Selling Into Japan: Essential Steps for...
- Korea. Broderick, Kathy // Book Links;Jan1995, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p29
Lists books about North and South Korea. Includes `The Korean Cinderella,' by Shirley Climo and illustrated by Ruth Heller; `The Rabbit's Judgement,' by Suzanne Chowder Han and illustrated by Yumi Heo; `A Family in South Korea,' by Gwynneth Ashby.