- SATELLITE, DIGITAL [...]. // Mail on Sunday;6/ 1/2014, p52
FRIDAY JUNE 6 SATELLITE, DIGITAL AND CABLE CHANNELS
- Cable connections. Royal, Leslie E.; Brown, Monique R. // Black Enterprise;Sep2001, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p193
Deals with the payments of consumers of digital cable channels in the United States. Benefits of having a cable or digital satellite service; Recommendations for consumers.
- HHCL work for Sci-Fi channel challenges `weirdo' perception. Newland, Francesca // Campaign;05/12/2000, Issue 19, p12
Focuses on advertising agency HHCL & Partners' development of a relaunch campaign for the cable, satellite and digital channel, Sci-Fi Channel.
- Tele Munchen pay web OK'd. Meza, Ed // Daily Variety;02/09/2001, Vol. 270 Issue 50, p12
Reports that media regulators have approved Tele Munchen's proposed digital television channel to be broadcast on cable and satellite in Europe.
- MONDAY JUNE 2 SATELLITE, DIGITAL [...]. // Mail on Sunday;6/ 1/2014, p36
MONDAY JUNE 2 SATELLITE, DIGITAL AND CABLE CHANNELS D9As Death In Paradise 9PM, ALIBI ***
- WEDNESDAY JUNE 4 SATELLITE, DIGITAL [...]. // Mail on Sunday;6/ 1/2014, p44
WEDNESDAY JUNE 4 SATELLITE, DIGITAL AND CABLE CHANNELS Bates Motel 9PM, UNIVERSAL ***
- CANADIAN GAY TV CHANNEL TO LAUNCH. Wockner, Rex // Bay Windows;8/30/2001, pN.PAG
Reports on the launching of a gay TV channel in Canada on September 7, 2001, available via satellite and digital cable. Television programs that will be offered by the channel.
- Cable's Churn Rate Staying Put. Estrella, Joe // Multichannel News;05/22/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p6
Reports that the competitive benefits of direct broadcast satellite's local-into-local offerings have been offset by cable's push to roll out digital programming. Comparison of rates charged by direct broadcast satellite and cable firms for the delivery of local channels; Threat posed by...
- THE MILITARY CHANNEL. // Soldiers;Apr2005, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p38
Focuses on the introduction of the Military Channel by Discovery Communications Inc. which is dedicated to all things military. Television programs to be featured in the channel; Comments of executive David Karp on the new channel; Availability of the channel in digital cable and satellite.
- Mouse enters Korea. Ling, Connie // Daily Variety;5/21/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 58, p12
Reports on the broadcasting of the Disney Channel in South Korea by ABC Cable Networks Group in June 2002 through Korea Digital Satellite Broadcasting under the brand Skylife. Estimated households to be reached by the subtitled channel; Potential of the Korean market for cable and satellite...