- Hail Hydrogen Power. Nagpal, Gaurav // Car India;Dec2013, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p28
The article focuses on the fuel cell vehicle (FCV) concept of automaker Toyota Motor Corp. in its marketing sector. Topics discussed include Toyota automobile design, FCV parts, automobile aerodynamic profile, and other FCV exterior and interior features. The upgrade and replacement of the some...
- Toyota's fuel cell goal: Big cost cutting. Greimel, Hans // Automotive News;11/24/2014, Vol. 89 Issue 6648, p4
The article focuses on the expected reduction in the cost of the hydrogen-fueled powertrain used in the Mirai fuel cell sedan launched by Toyota Motor Corp. in 2014. Topics covered include the cost target set by fuel cell vehicle system design manager Yasuhiro Nonobe and his team, the factors...
- BMW plots hydrogen car for 2020. // Autocar;6/17/2015, Vol. 284 Issue 6155, p10
The article discusses the development of first fuel cell electric vehicle by Bayerische Motoren Werke (BMW) AG in collaboration with Japanese automobile company Toyota Motor Corp. It mentions that the BMW is testing its fuel cell technology using modified 5 Series GT models. It also mentions...
- Toyota aims to cut price of fuel cell vehicle. Guilford, Dave // Automotive News;3/9/2015, Vol. 89 Issue 6663, p0006
The article reports on the goal of Toyota Motor to reduce further the price of its Mirai fuel cell electric vehicle (EV). Topics discussed include the introductory price of the Mirai which will go on sale in the U.S. in 2015 and Toyota Motor fuel cell development division project general manager...
- Toyota to return to full N.A. production in Sept. // Delta Automotive Report;Jul2011, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p8
The article reports that Toyota Motor Corp. will return to full production in North America in September 2011 after part shortages caused by the March earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
- Toyota starts Russian and UK production of two models. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p18
The article reports on the move of Toyota to start production of two models in Saint Petersburg, Russia, and Burnaston, England.
- Toyota's biggest problem may be aging lineup. // Delta Automotive Report;Feb2011, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p21
The article reports on the challenge faced by Japanese automobile maker Toyota Motor Corp. on the design of its aging automobile brands which contributed to the company' lower sales of automobiles in the U.S. in 2010.
- Toyota aims to nearly eliminate gasoline cars by 2050. Kageyama, Yuri // South Texas Automotive Report;Nov2015, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p9
The article reports that automobile manufacturer Toyota plans to eliminate manufacturing of gasoline cars by 2050 to reduce emissions.
- October start set for Mississippi Toyota plant. // Knoxville Automotive Report;Oct2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p7
The article reports on the announcement made by Toyota Motor Corp. officials that production of its Corolla automobile will begin in October 2011 in its north Mississippi-based plant.