- Space for Sale. // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;10/18/99, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p2
Reports on the availability of space flight memorabilia.
- Three, two, one...blast off! Higgins, Amy; Koucky, Sherri // Machine Design;11/22/2001, Vol. 73 Issue 22, p30
Focuses on the Student Launch Initiative, a rocket building and launching project of the Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama. Goal of the program; Benefit of the initiative; Information on the rocket experiment at Johnson High School.
- FLIGHT TEST. Guttman, Jon // Aviation History;Mar2009, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p65
A quiz related to aeronautics is presented.
- WORLD NEWS ROUNDUP. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/1/2001, Vol. 155 Issue 14, p20
Reports developments related to aviation as of October 2001 in the European Union countries. Authorization of air defense generals to take action against civilian airliners involved in a threatening situation; Appeal of parliamentary leaders on European political and space leaders to reinforce...
- Sign up now for the Space Experience. Ashford, David // New Scientist;2/24/96, Vol. 149 Issue 2018, p46
Discusses the possible development of a prototype of a spaceplane that facilitate space flight. Main obstacles in developing a spaceplane prototype; Domination of politics in space policy; Four events that would prompt the transformation of space flight; Estimated cost of the International...
- Top fun. Malles, Ed // Boys' Life;Apr98, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p40
Features the Aviation Challenge, a program at Alabama's United States Space and Rocket Center. Example of an experience on the Sky Warriors segment offered by the program; Details on the Escape and Evasion exercise of the program; Information on Ed Britzius, leader of the Sky Warriors; Details...
- European Space Agency. // AirGuide Online.com;4/5/2010, p3
The article reports on the establishment of the British Space Agency which is the first central agency to fund civil spaceflight activities and represent the country on international bodies and within the European Space Agency.
- China's First Man in Space. // Chinese American Forum;Oct2003, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p45
Reports China's first man in space. Launch of manned spaceflight; Name of China's first man in space; Success in the spaceflight.
- U.S. faces space-launcher stand down. DeMeis, Rick // Design News;7/5/99, Vol. 55 Issue 13, p38
Enumerates the six failed launches of rocket boosters in the United States. Causes behind the failures.