No. 21: Caroline Silver, Moelis & Co
- Hedge funds attack 'irresponsible' Co-operative Bank. Jackson, Gary // Fundweb;9/3/2013, p18
The article reports on the criticism received by the Co-operative Bank PLC from a group of U.S. hedge funds led by investment bank Moelis & Co. in 2013. According to Moelis managing director Caroline Silver, the bank failed to engage with bondholders ahead of its debt restructuring operation in...
- No. 21: Caroline Silver, Moelis & Co. // American Banker;9/23/2014, Vol. 179 Issue 147, p55
The article focuses on the managing director of the banking company Moelis & Co., Caroline Silver, who got involve on the restructuring of Co-operative Bank PLC due to the unsettled stake of many Co-operative customers.
- Hedge funds attack 'irresponsible' Co-operative Bank. Jackson, Gary // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);9/3/2013, p6
The article reports that a group of U.S. hedge funds has criticized the Co-Operative Bank PLC for being irresponsible after a lack of engagement ahead of the bank's debt restructuring. It states that investment bank Moelis & Co., which acts as a consortium of bondholders including U.S. hedge...
- 21 CAROLINE SILVER. // American Banker Magazine;Oct2014, Vol. 124 Issue 9, p87
The article focuses on Caroline Silver, managing director at Moelis & Co., who has been listed at No. 21 position among 25 most powerful women in finance by the October 2014 issue of the American Banker Magazine.
- 25 CAROLINE SILVER. // American Banker Magazine;Oct2013, Vol. 123 Issue 10, p90
The article presents information related to Caroline Silver, managing director at Moelis & Co., who has been listed at no. 25 in the 25 Most Powerful Women in Finance List, compiled by the "American Banking Magazine."
- Co-op bondholders back bank's recapitalisation plans. Thomas, Paul // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);12/2/2013, p6
The article reports on the 1.5 billion British pound recapitalisation of Co-operative Bank in Great Britain as approved by 99.9 per cent of its bondholders during its voting held in November 2013 and to be approved at a bondholders' meeting on December 11 of the year.
- Untitled. Dixon, Annabel // Estates Gazette;11/9/2013, Issue 1345, p03
The article reports on the plan of the Co-Operative Bank to cut its shop portfolio by at least 15% by the end of 2014 as part of its recapitalisation plan.
- Is ethical investing a compromise? Smith, Amanda Newman // Fundweb;11/22/2013, p6
The article discusses aspects of ethical investment as a trade off between investment returns and investors desire based on personal beliefs and/or ideals. It refers to the scenario confronted by the Co-operative Bank PLC wherein its stake was reduced to 30 percent and a much larger stake from a...
- A deafening silence. // Daily Mail;11/18/2013, p14
COULD anyone have been more vociferous than Ed Balls in denouncing the reckless bankers, whose greed and incompetence brought Britain's financial system to the brink of ruin? Strange then, that the Shadow Chancellor has been so reticent about the latest banking fiasco, in which an institution...