Palestinian rioters attack IDF outpost in Hebron
- Israel shuts Gaza border crossing following Palestinian rioting. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;12/28/2014, p1
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- The Israeli military closed a border crossing with Gaza following riots by Palestinian demonstrators there.
- Palestinian killed after infiltrating Israeli army base. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;10/17/2013, p1
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- A Palestinian was shot dead after breaking through the gates of an army base near Jerusalem on a tractor.
- Cementing a State of Belligerency: The 1949 Armistice Negotiations between Israel and Syria. Waage, Hilde Henriksen; Stenberg, Petter // Middle East Journal;Winter2016, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p69
After the Arab states' devastating defeat in the 1948 war with Israel, Syria refused to give in without a fight. Syria held on to several bridgeheads inside the former Palestine. Proving as skillful as their Israeli opponents at the game of contradictory arguments, the Syrians steadfastly...
- "You won't be going to Jericho". Aspden, Rachel // New Statesman;3/20/2006, Vol. 135 Issue 4784, p12
In this article the author recounts her experiences in Israel in 2006. While touring the country under the auspices of the British Council, the author and her party were unexpectedly whisked out of the country when British Council centers in Gaza and Ramallah came under attack by Palestinians....
- Palestinian Killed, 7 Injured, After Firefight with IDF in Jenin. // Israel Faxx;12/16/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 247W, p7
The article reports that one Palestinian was killed and seven people were injured after a firing between the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and Palestinians during a military operation in the West Bank city of Jenin.
- PALESTINIANS-ARRESTS. // Middle East Reporter (Weekly Edition);11/6/2010, Vol. 137 Issue 1227, p7
The article reports on the arrests of 345 Palestinians including children and women by Israeli military forces in West Bank and Gaza.
- Between the Wall and the Occupied Space: "To Exist Is to Resist". Parry, William // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p14
The article discusses the Israeli army's takeover of the unfinished three-story home of a Palestinian shop owner, in which they occupied the strategic rooftop. This was reportedly due to the home's straddling of the area given to the illegal 15-foot high separation wall of Israel. It is stated...
- Israeli Commandos Kill 10-16 Flotilla Activists As Conflicting Accounts of Event Emerge. Gandelman, Joe // Moderate Voice;5/31/2010, p7
The article reports on the conflict between the Israeli Commandos and flotilla activists which will carry aids for Palestinians in Gaza. It notes that the conflict has caused nine death of activist Turks, seven Israeli soldiers wounded and one seriously. It mentions that the Israel Defense...
- FragmentaciÃ³n territorial de Cisjordania. Shearer, David // Revista Migraciones Forzadas;abr2007, Issue 26, p22
No abstract available.