- Miami & Florida. Sutter, Mary // Variety;11/19/2001, Vol. 385 Issue 1, pA1
Discusses the impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the tourist trade in Florida. Cancellation of entertainment events and business meetings; Decline in attendance to theme parks; Dismissal of employees at theme parks and hotels.
- Sanford rues loss of UK capacity. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/1/2002, Issue 2520, p8
Focuses on the decrease of charter flights from Great Britain to Sanford, Florida. Decrease of capacity after the September 11 terrorist attacks; Advantage of the access of Sanford to theme parks.
- New kid on the Florida block. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/6/2011, Issue 2976, p63
A review is offered for the Legoland Florida theme park located in Winter Haven, Florida.
- WALT DISNEY WORLD Autism-Style. MCCAFFERTY, KIMBERLEE RUTAN // Exceptional Parent;Dec2013, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p26
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of visiting Walt Disney World in Florida with two autistic sons and of evaluating and approving a service which the theme park offers for children with disabilities.
- A taste of animal magic. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/11/2002, Issue 2539, p70
Describes the Busch Gardens theme park, a tourist destination in Florida. Zoo features of the theme park; Ticket prices.
- LITE UNTO THE WORLD. Queenan, Joe // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Nov2001, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p242
Focuses on the Holy Land Experience, a biblical theme park in Orlando, Florida. Founder of the park; Controversy surrounding the opening of the park; Purpose for establishing the biblical theme park.
- PORT CANAVERAL. Schwartzman, M. T. // Cruise Travel;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p24
The article offers travels tips for Port Canaveral, Florida and includes information on parking, Florida theme park, and marketplace.
- Florida's Space Coast. Willis, Monica Michael // Country Living;May2005, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p186
Presents information on the bustling theme parks of Orlando lies Florida's Space Coast.
- Dinosaur Adventure Land, or How Max Defeated the Creationist Swing Set. Alderman III, George Allan // Reports of the National Center for Science Education;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p3
A review is offered of the Dinosaur Adventure Land theme park in Pensacola, Florida.
- Florida tickets sell best online. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/1/2004, Issue 2634, p9
Reports on the increased online sale of theme park tickets by consumers in Florida.