Facebook called on to ban gruesome images
- fatured online. // Texas Sporting Journal;Sep/Oct2011, p8
The article offers information on several topics that are featured in the website of the journal which includes, submitting sporting snapshots to swfa.com, the facebook page of the journal and outdoor writer, Mike Leggett.
- WE WANT YOUR PICTURES! // Digital SLR Photography;Jun2014, Issue 91, p35
The article asks readers to send their photographs to the periodical through electronic (e)-mail, social media post such as Facebook and by posts, and also mentions steps to take photo and send them.
- Take Facebook by Storm. Khalsa, Guramrit // Parenting School Years;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p84
The article offers tips on how to take better pictures to be used as a profile picture on Facebook.
- Bombs away. // Girls' Life;Aug/Sep2013, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p96
A personal narrative is presented which explores the authors' experiences including posting of photographs in Facebook, attending a health class and dancing ballet.
- Share Your Interest in Metalcasting. Spada, Alfred T. // Modern Casting;Nov2014, Vol. 104 Issue 11, p7
The article encourages readers of the periodical to join a Facebook contest by sharing photographs about metalcasting.
- Facebook unveils shared online photo albums. // Flare (Pakistan);Oct2013, p81
The article reports on the launch of shared online photo albums at online social network Facebook in 2013.
- QUICK Q&A. // Digital SLR Photography;Feb2016, Issue 111, p23
The article provides an answer to a question of how upload photographs to web resource Facebook without losing its quality using software Photoshop.
- WE WANT YOUR PICTURES! // Digital SLR Photography;Mar2014, Issue 88, p35
The article offers suggestions for the readers of the periodical to submit their photographs for publication in the upcoming issues of the periodical either through email, through uploading on the social networking website Facebook page of the periodical, or through courier services.
- Facebook loses head over violent videos. // Computer Weekly;5/21/2013, p24
The article discusses the strategy of online social networking service Facebook towards videos containing violence as of May 2013.