- Carat launches proprietary consumer insights research system, CCS. // Exchange4media.com;9/16/2015, p1
The article reports that digital media company Carat Global has launched its consumer connection system (CCS) as part of its continuing investment in delivering quality consumer understanding to its client in India in 2015.
- Distinction: Erik Arnell - Thriving in uncertainty: I believe it's time for brand managers to get lucky. // Campaign;9/5/2014, p1
In a world of conditions that will outpace us and make fools of our predictions, the time is right to redefine the role of strategic planning by preparing to take advantage of luck, Erik Arnell writes.
- ON THE CAMPAIGN... WITH JB. Bullmore, Jeremy // Campaign;3/12/2004, Issue 11, p15
This article presents solutions to queries related to advertising executives and agencies. A marketing director of a large FMCG client who has a roster of top-quality agencies, can invite one of his four agencies to undertake the role of brand communications strategist. He can pay them to do it....
- Facilitating Authenticity. Sutter, Carl; Hollister, L. Rose // Healthcare Executive;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p50
Focuses on the importance of open communication in a mentoring relationship. Discussion on some uncomfortable issues; Need for mentors to be a model of authenticity; Development of communication skills.
- The Marketing Academy names 2013 scholars. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week (Online Edition);5/14/2013, p12
The article announces the training and mentoring programme The Marketing Academy's 30 scholars for 2013/2014, citing information as well on the group's profile, the new Marketing Academy mentors for 2013/2014 and the Marketing Academy programme.
- PEOPLE NEWS. // Campaign India;11/1/2013, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p5
The article announces several appointments including Vikram Das as regional head at Adz Edge, Sanjay Nazerali as strategy chief at the company Carat Global and Arun Sharma as head of planning at the company DDB Mudra Group.
- MENTORSTVO ï¿½ ZNANJE PRETEKLOSTI ZA IDEJE PRIHODNOSTI. Zupancic, Magda // Andragoï¿½ka spoznanja: The Andragogic Perspectives;Jun2012, Issue 2, p66
Mentoring is a tool which enables the transfer of knowledge: it is receiving more and more attention in work environments. Mentoring offers new knowledge and competences, new job opportunities to job seekers on the one hand, and reduces labour market imbalances in the demand and supply of...
- INTERNAL MARKETING: Battle for hearts and minds must start from within. Fernandez, Joe // Marketing Week;8/20/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 34, p12
The article offers tips for businesses and marketers in coping with the recession while boosting employee morale and marketing capability. Firms are advised to enroll their marketers on courses that can improve their abilities related to their jobs. Mentoring initiatives are also suggested to...
- Moments of clarity. Hardingham, Alison // People Management;04/16/98, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p31
Explores the growing interest of the victims of organizational double-binds in personal coaching, an actual transfer of skill and/or knowledge from the coach. Role counselling; Identification of patterns; Characteristics of candidates for personal coaching; Contradictory messages that...