Wearing THE PATCH
- EMERALD COAST CHAPTER CONGRATULATES NEWEST COMBAT SYSTEMS OFFICERS. // Journal of Electronic Defense;May2013, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p62
The article offers information on the newest Combat Systems Officers of the U.S. Air Force who were graduating from the Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida on March 22, 2013.
- Developing Airmen: Building a World-Class Noncommissioned Officer Corps. Murray, Gerald R. // Air & Space Power Journal;Winter2005, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p5
The article discusses the full potential of Airmen through a certain competency plan that tackles their leadership ability, supervisory skills, and arms profession in the U.S. The developing plan would enhance the skills needed to produce a capable enlisted Corps. Part of this developing plan is...
- DOD adopts standard tuition aid policy. Lutke, Staff Sgt. Pachari // Airman;Nov98, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p16
Reports on standardized tuition assistance policy of the United States Air Force. Inclusion of a tuition assistance ceiling.
- 446th AW sends first members to C-17 school. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Feb99, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p28
Reports on the United States Air Force 446th Airlift Wing has sent three members to C-17 training at Altus Air Force Base in Oklahoma, in November 1998. Positions of the members; Work of the members after training.
- Military Salute. // West County Journal;12/21/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 51, pB2
The article announces the graduation of U.S. Airforce Airmen from military training including Bradley D. Hoins, Brett D. Carrico, and Benjamin M. Gibson.
- Local woman graduated from military training. // New York Amsterdam News;12/07/96, Vol. 87 Issue 49, p33
Reports on the graduation of Air Force Airman Michelle M. Grant, from basic military training at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. Details on aspects of training which she received; Grant's personal background.
- Training instructors gear up to meet heavier work load. Gleason, Carla // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Jun2009, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p11
The article focuses on the announcement by the U.S. Air Force to add 8,000 Airmen over the next two years starting 2009. Accordingly, the said announcement implies that military training instructors (MTI) specifically based in the 433rd Airlift Wing at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas, will...
- Air Force Turns to Guard, Reserve for Instructors. Beckman, Kristi L. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Apr2000, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p20
Focuses on Alabama-based Air Force Officer Accession and Training Schools' call for Air Force Reserve and Air National Guard to teach future Air Force officers. Vacancies at Maxwell Air Force Base in Alabama; Efforts to take advantage of the talent in the air reserve component; Goal of...
- Enlisted people desiring a commission are...Taking the LEAD. Bailey, Timothy // Airman;May99, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p28
Focuses on the Leaders Encouraging Airman Development (LEAD) admissions program for enlisted United States (US) Air Force airmen at the US Air Force Academy. Enlisted openings in the Academy; Preparatory school for the Academy; Comparisons between enlisted basic training and basic cadet training.