- European boost for energy. // Cabinet Maker;9/8/2006, Issue 5504, p4
The article focuses on the program of the European Parliament to advance its technology research such as development of LED and other energy efficient sources of lighting. To realize this aim, the Parliament has granted Â£33.8 billion to support its small to medium sized business and compete...
- Bush Uses Visit to DOE to Promote Conservation. // Energy User News;Aug2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p42
Reports the promotion of energy efficiency and conservation by President George W. Bush at the Energy Department in the United States. Use of grants for research; Appointment of Energe Secretary Spencer Abraham as a watcher for vampire appliances.
- NEWS. // Utility Week;5/11/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p6
The article presents news from the public utilities sector of Great Britain. A biomass-fuelled power station will be in full operation by the end of 2007, said Eon. The plant at Steven's Croft near Lockerbie, Scotland will burn 480,000 tonnes of wood fuel annually. A consortium of research...
- ECR International. Anderson, Ashley // Supply House Times;Aug2004, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p24
Reports on the awarding of a grant by the to ECR International by the U.S. Department of Energy to develop energy saving technology. Significance of the successful development of the micro-cogeneration technology on the electric supply; Photograph of executives of ECR International receiving the...
- Grant for Energy Learning. // Retort;Winter2012, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p3
The article reports on the research grant awarded to AAAS's Project 2061 by the U.S. Department of Education to develop new tools for finding out how students build their energy concepts and for helping teachers diagnose their students' learning difficulties. Project 2061 assists students to...
- Extra credit. // Teacher Magazine;Oct95, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p57
Lists application deadlines for grants, fellowships and honors available to individuals.
- Graduate research grants program. // Re:View;Winter92, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p200
Reports that the Hilton/Perkins International Program of the Perkins School for the Blind has graduate research grants. Financial support to graduate students who are conducting field-based research involving individuals with blindness or visual impairments.
- Grants. // Education Week;10/18/95, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p34
Presents a list of research grants from private in the field of education. Includes at-risk children; Early-childhood education; Education and the media.
- News and notes. // Problems of Post-Communism;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p64
Presents research grant competitions in the United States for fall 1995. Includes the Committee on Scholarly Communication with China's Grant for American and Chinese scholars; Travel grants from the International Research and Exchanges Board; Joint Committee on Eastern Europe's grant for...