Espirito fall-out hits Credit Agricole
- Espirito blow for Agricole. Ben Chu // Evening Standard;8/ 5/2014, p34
THE shockwaves from the failure of Banco Espirito Santo have reached Paris, as Credit Agricole said today it had been forced to write off a â‚¬708 million (Â£565 million) stake in the Portuguese bank.
- Credit Agricole Seeks Stake in Lyonnais. McLeod, Robert // American Banker;4/26/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 78, p4
Reports on Credit Agricole's desire to purchase a stake in Lyonnais.
- Former State Street global futures head joins Credit Agricole. Parsons, Joe // Ai Trade News;12/22/2016, p1
The article announces appointment of Peter Williams as a senior banker at Credit Agricole bank.
- Credit Agricole and Soc Gen to merge asset management operations. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;2/5/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the plan of Credit Agricole SA and SociÃ©tÃ© GÃ©nÃ©rale SA to merge their asset management operations in Australia. The said agreement includes all of the Credit Agricole Asset Management (CAAM) group, the asset management arm of Credit Agricole SA, and the...
- Credit Agricole-Indosuez hunts for Egyptian bank. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/29/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 35, p4
Reports on Credit Agricole SA's plans to acquire a controlling stake in a local bank in Egypt, to form the basis of a corporate and banking business in the country. Credit Agricole's bank acquisitions in Arab countries; Credit Agricole's plans for the bank after its acquisition; Comments from...
- Credit Agricole ponders buying A&L. Martin, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy;5/29/2006, p15
The article reports on the plan of French bank Credit Agricole SA to bid for British bank Alliance & Leicester. According to Credit Agricole, it is still evaluating whether to bid for Alliance & Leicester PLC and has not yet made any proposal. The British bank also says it cannot comment on the...
- CC Paris acts for Agricole on acquisition of Lyonnais. Hoare, Steve // Lawyer;1/13/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p10
Reports on the signing by British law firm Clifford Chance of Credit Agricole as an antitrust client through lateral hire Claude Lazarus. Clifford Chance's work with Bredin Prat corporate lawyers in advising on Agricole's acquisition of Credit Lyonnais; Lazarus' long-standing relationship with...
- Moody's Downgrades French Banks. // American Banker;9/15/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 143, p16
The article focuses on Moody's Investors Service's downgrading of the credit ratings for French banks Credit Agricole SA and Societe Generale SA.
- Tiny Forex suit in Shanghai may have big ramifications for China traders. Wipperfurth, Heike // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/15/98, Vol. 64 Issue 24, p3
Presents information on a lawsuit filed by Credit Agricole Indosuez company against Lucent Technologies of Shanghai Limited. Circumstances surrounding the lawsuit; Information on settlement discussions; Who Credit Agricole retain as consultant in the lawsuit; When the lawsuit was filed.