BayernLB to sell Hungarian unit to state
- Bulgarian c.bank OK's Fibank deal to buy MKB Unionbank. // Regional Today;2/19/2014, p2
The article reports on the approval of the central bank of Bulgaria for banking company First Investment Bank Bulgaria to purchase rival bank MKB Unionbank AD in 2013.
- V. Balance Sheets, Income Statements and Loans and Attracted Funds of Individual Banks. // Banks in Bulgaria;Apr-Jun2011, p51
This section presents charts showing banking trends in Bulgaria for the second quarter of 2011 which include data for banks such as Allianz Bank Bulgaria, Bulgarian Development Bank and MKB Unionbank.
- MKB Unionbank AD. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2012, p4503
A profile of MKB Unionbank AD, also known as MKB Unionbank JSC, is presented. The company is based in Sofia, Bulgaria and engages in the commercial banking sector. Peter Cserfalvi is MKB Unionbank's chief executive officer (CEO). Financial information on MKB Unionbank including total assets,...
- BAYERNLB REFINANCES OUTLETS. // EuroProperty;9/9/2013, p6
The article reports that BayernLB has refinanced its three designer outlets located at different places including Cheshire Oaks, Bridgend and Swindon in Great Britain.
- German bank to sell MKB to Hungarian Government. // Hungary A.M.;7/25/2014, p4
The article reports on the sales of MKB Bank by German Bank, BayernLB Bank to the Hungarian government.
- BayernLB scraps plans to split Hungary bank unit. // Hungary A.M.;12/12/2013, p4
The article reports that lender BayernLB cancelled its plans to bundle Hungarian unit MKB's retail and corporate banking activity into one business and set up a separate unit to handle long-term loans that have high refinancing needs.
- Vom Norden in den SÃ¼den. // Risiko Manager;2013, Issue 25/26, p27
The article announces the appointment of Johannes-JÃ¶rg Riegler to the head of risk management, finance, and risk control for BayernLB bank.
- Bayern LB to break up MKB Bank pre-sale. // Hungary A.M.;11/14/2013, p2
The article informs that the Germany-based Bayerische Landesbank has break pre-sales of the Hungary-based MKB Bank.
- BERNIE AND THE BANKS. D. K. // Australian Auto Action;10/31/2012, Issue 1515, p9
The article reports on German bank BayernLB's legal war with F1 owner Bernie Ecclestone over 400 million dollars.