ON THE MESSAGES OF CHANCELLOR MERKEL
- Merkel wins in Germany, 'grand coalition' likely: exit polls. Guest Voice // Moderate Voice;9/22/2013, p5
The article informs that exit poll has indicates that chancellor Angela Merkel clinched a third term in German elections.
- Leader Biography. // Germany Country Review;2009, p55
A biography of Angela Dorothea Merkel, the first woman chancellor of Germany, is presented.
- Leader Biography. // Germany Country Review;2010, p57
A biography of Angela Dorothea Merkel, the first woman chancellor of the German Parliament, is presented.
- Leader Biography. // Germany Country Review;2012, p85
A biography is presented of German Chancellor Angela Dorothea Merkel which includes information on her family, education, political career and accomplishments in office.
- Photo Shop. // New Republic;3/11/2013, Vol. 244 Issue 3, p13
A photograph is presented of German Chancellor Angela Merkel in 1973 at age 18, cooking over a fire while camping in Himmelpfort, Germany.
- Germany likely will have gay foreign minister. // Gay & Lesbian Times;10/8/2009, Issue 1137, p20
The article reports on the re-election of Conservative German Chancellor Angela Merkel of the Christian Democratic Union party on September 27, 2009 in Germany who would likely to form a coalition government with center-right Free Democrats.
- State election weakens Merkel. Ferti, Duroyan // Green Left Weekly;3/30/2011, Issue 874, p19
The article reports that the governing Christian Democratic Union (CDU) of Chancellor Angela Merkel survived a narrow vote during elections for the eastern state of Saxony-Anhalt in Germany.
- German calls for Grexit grow, EU stunned by referendum. Taylor, Paul; Rinke, Andreas // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/7/2015, p10
The article informs that France and Germany have called for a meeting of euro zone leaders to discuss Greeks' referendum vote which was proposed by international creditors' for austerity in exchange for rescue loans to Greece, and presents views of German Chancellor Angela Merkel on this.
- Angela's ashes. // New Statesman;7/19/2010, Vol. 139 Issue 5010, p62
A photograph of Angela Merkel, the chancellor of Germany, taken in July 1973 is presented.