Protesting in Bethlehem
- Students and faculty return. Malcolm, Teresa // National Catholic Reporter;10/25/96, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p8
Reports that students and faculty of Bethlehem University living in Jerusalem have been allowed to return to Bethlehem two weeks after the Israeli government's closure of the border between the two cities.
- Bethlehem University called an 'oasis of peace'. Bunson, Matthew // Our Sunday Visitor;12/21/2014, Vol. 103 Issue 34, p5
No abstract available.
- Persistance for the future. // National Catholic Reporter;10/29/2004, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p9a
The article narrates the experience of a student Annaliza Younan, who recently graduated from the Bethlehem University, Bethlehem, Israel, about her life in an university, which was located in the war zone. Younan has graduated with honors from her university's School of Business. Younan...
- Gunfire hits dormitory. // National Catholic Reporter;5/18/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 29, p10
Reports on the gunfire in a dormitory room at the Saint Teresa Student Hostel at Bethlehem University in Bethlehem, Israel. Location of the dormitory; Accounts on the accidents at Bethlehem University.
- Announcements, Upcoming Events & Obituaries. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p70
This section offers news briefs related to Middle East affairs. The Siraj Center for Holy Land Studies will offer its Palestinian Summer Celebration 2012 at Bethlehem University from June 17 to August 12. The Arab American National Museum has launched a new podcast on iTunes U on current issues...
- New President Named for Bethlehem University. From CNS staff and other sources // America;6/20/2005, Vol. 192 Issue 21, p7
Reports on the end of the tenure of Vincent Malham as president and vice chancellor of Bethlehem University in Israel as of June 20, 2005. Comment from Malham on his involvement in the university; Person to replace Malham as president; Transfer of Malham to the Christian Brothers University in...
- A Small Star Of Hope In Bethlehem. GALLIN, ALICE // America;1/7/1984, Vol. 150 Issue 1, p9
The article presents the story of how Bethlehem University was founded upon the instigation of Pope Paul VI during his visit to the Holy Land in 1964. It narrates that the pope convinced the Brothers of the Christian Schools to provide a university in Bethlehem that would give witness to the...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. // Our Sunday Visitor;12/28/2014, Vol. 103 Issue 35, p18
No abstract available.
- Bethlehem University Hosts Legacy Dinner in DC. Sprusansky, Dale // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p52
The article focuses on the legacy dinner held in celebration of Bethlehem University at the Franciscan Monastery in Washington, D.C. on November 2, 2014. Topics covered include the use of proceeds from the event in funding the library renovation project, the effort to improve the school's...