- Anatomy of nonsense. Mole, Phil // Skeptic;1999, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p84
Evaluates the teachings of author Caroline Myss on holistic medicine. Belief of Myss on the existence of seven chakras within the human body; Involvement of spirituality in Myss' teachings; Books of Myss entitled `Anatomy of the Spirit' and `Why People Don't Heal and How They Can'; Skepticism...
- Heal thyself. Chambers, Veronica // Newsweek;12/22/1997, Vol. 130 Issue 25, p82
Profiles New Age author Caroline Myss. Her books `Anatomy of the Spirit' and `Why People Don't Heal'; Focus of her books and lectures on why people suffer physically and spiritually; Criticism of Myss by doctors for making unscientific claims; Criticism of her by others for blaming the victim;...
- Anatomy of the Spirit (Book). Sullivan, Kathleen // Library Journal;5/15/2004 Supplement Audio/Video, Vol. 129, p14
Reviews the audiobook "Anatomy of the Spirit," by Caroline Myss.
- SACRED CONTRACTS (Book Review). Gold, Sarah F.; Rotella, Mark; Andriani, Lynn; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;12/3/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 49, p52
Reviews the book 'Sacred Contracts: Awakening Your Divine Potential,' by Caroline Myss.
- ANATOMY OF THE SPIRIT, THE SEVEN STAGES OF POWER AND HEALING (Book). Crowley, John R. // Journal of Religion & Psychical Research;Apr97, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p115
Reviews the book 'Anatomy of the Spirit, the Seven Stages of Power and Healing,' by Caroline Myss.
- HOW TO BE AN INSTANT EXPERT INâ€¦modern mysticism. // Good Health & Medicine;Jul2007, p142
The article explains how to become a modern mystic based on the book "Entering the Castle," by motivational teacher and spiritual instructor Caroline Myss. The book is a work of contemporary mysticism that helps readers gain self-knowledge and a spiritual practice. Myss' own healing work with...
- Remember WHAT YOU Loved. Beal, Amy // Prevention;Sep2013, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p63
In this article, American author Caroline Myss shares some life learning lessons. She reveals the power of spirituality, energy medicine, and medical intuition in terms of treating illness and maintaining health. She mentions that hidden interactions between one's soul and body helps in...
- WHAT'S TRUE ABOUT YOU. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Jan2013, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p117
The article reviews the book "Archetypes: Who Are You?" by Caroline Myss.
- YOUR PRIMAL NATURE (Book). // Publishers Weekly;4/7/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 14, p29
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Your Primal Nature: Connecting With the Power of the Earth,' by Caroline Myss.