N. Korea could be trouble: But what kind?
- North Korea: What happens if Kim Jong-un acts on his threats? Mulrine, Anna // Christian Science Monitor;3/29/2013, pN.PAG
Veteran North Korea watchers, citing what they see as increasingly troubling signs coming from the dictatorial regime, are voicing concerns that its new young leader, Kim Jong-un, could do something ill-advised, even start a war.
- Wakefulness affects sleep. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/25/2013, pA02
Having trouble sleeping? The answer to having trouble falling asleep could lie with what you do right before bed. Rescuers at UT Southwestern have discovered that the proteins phosphorylated dynamin and phosphorylated N-myc can effect alertness and sleep-wake balance. The proteins are released...
- S. KOREA:. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/27/2014, pA02
S. KOREA: In what appears to be a conciliatory gesture with Seoul, N. Korea on Fri. OK'd resumption of reunions of families separated by the Korean War.
- Tesco to show its first profit dip since 1994. Mail Business Staff // Daily Mail;10/3/2012, p48
for future growth, albeit at a more sedate pace than historical underlying growth rates, then what it delivers internationally and in slow sales in Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary and South Korea. Sunday trading restrictions in Korea have hit the business there hard and could be behind a...
- Makers, dealers differ on 2011 fillrate projections. Schertz, William // Tire Business;1/3/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p16
The article discusses the views of the various tire makers and distributors on the kind of market the industry will face in 2011 and the order fill rate projections. During 2010 with faster increasing demand than production manufacturers had trouble to manage fill rates, which improved...
- I'M not going to pretend [...]. Ronan O'Reilly // Daily Mail;11/25/2013, p17
I'M not going to pretend I care either way about the outcome but, all things considered, it's probably best allround that the Irish rugby team were beaten by the All Blacks yesterday. God only knows what kind of trouble they could have got themselves into down in the fleshpots of Harcourt Street...
- US Fails to Stabilise a Disturbed West Asia. RAM, V. B. N. // Aakrosh: The Asian Journal on International Terrorism & Conflict;Oct2014, Vol. 17 Issue 65, p24
The article focuses on the failure of the U.S. government and its foreign policy to stabilise the governments of countries in West Asia, particularly Iran and Iraq. It discusses the appropriate military response to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), who could be coalition partners and...
- Stumbling giants. Gibney, Frank; Jacob, Rahul // Time International (South Pacific Edition);11/24/97, Issue 47, p66
Discusses the impact that the economic troubles in Japan and South Korea, Asia's two key economies, could have on the United States. The potential impact of banking collapse in either country; Graph depicting the 1997 gross domestic product; Percentage change against the United States dollar;...
- N. Korea nuclear ability raised. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/24/2013, pA02
N. Korea nuclear ability raised
- N. Korea restarts nuke reactor. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/30/2014, pA02
N. Korea restarts nuke reactor