Dental Stem Cells Treat Stroke
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Edwards, Michael C.; Niamtu III, Joe // Plastic Surgery Practice;Jul2014, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Once Bitten, Twice Shy: A Cautionary Tale" in the May 2014 issue.
- Additions and Corrections. // Methodist DeBakey Cardiovascular Journal;Apr-Jun2014, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p134
A correction to the article "Clinical Trials of Adult Stem Cell Therapy for Peripheral Artery Disease" that was published in the Volume 9, Number 4 issue is presented.
- Stem cell therapy at Winthrop. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);01/19/98, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p34
Reports on the plans of Winthrop University Hospital in Mineola, New York to offer lifesaving stem cell reinfusion therapy as an outpatient procedure. Capability of Winthrop's oncology-hematology division to administer stem cell transplantation; Effectiveness of stem cell therapy in patients...
- Focusing on the Future Before it's Too Late. Longo, Michelle // Laboratory Equipment;Mar2012 Supplement, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including stem cell technology, biotechnology, and Pittcon, the annual conference for laboratory science.
- Court crackdown. Aldhous, Peter // New Scientist;8/4/2012, Vol. 215 Issue 2876, p4
The article discusses efforts by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to shut down the Regenerative Sciences medical clinic in Broomfield, Colorado, which uses a stem cell therapy called Regenexx to treat orthopedic problems.
- Experimental treatments: Regulating stem-cell therapies worldwide. Sleeboom-Faulkner, Margaret // Nature;3/7/2013, Vol. 495 Issue 7439, p47
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the Japan's drive to regulate experimental stem-cell treatments in a previous issue.
- Ocular Therapeutics of the Future. Yiu, Samuel C. // Middle East African Journal of Ophthalmology;Jan-Mar2013, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including limbal stem cell identification, technologies in the field of nanomedicines and gene therapies, and developments in tissue repair and regeneration.
- Lessons from human teratomas to guide development of safe stem cell therapies. Cunningham, J J; Ulbright, T M; Pera, M F; Looijenga, L H // Nature Biotechnology;Jun2013, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p565
A correction to the article "Lessons from human teratomas to guide development of safe stem cell therapies" that was published in the June 4, 2013 issue is presented.
- Corrigendum: Therapeutic targeting of a stem cell niche. Adams, Gregor B.; Martin, Roderick P.; Alley, Ian R.; Chabner, Karissa T.; Cohen, Kenneth S.; Calvi, Laura M.; Kronenberg, Henry M.; Scadden, David T. // Nature Biotechnology;Feb2008, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p241
A correction to the article "Therapeutic Targeting of a Stem Cell Niche" that was published in the January 21, 2007 issue is presented.